Stolen PRS 7-string (Private Stock)

• Thread starter MrakShores
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrakShores

Reaction score
Hey guys - I can't remember the last time I posted here so I regret to be that one guy who only shows up when things go wrong. But I figured this would be as good a place as any to help spread the word. :)
On March 30 I had a guitar stolen in Austin, Texas. It is a PRS Private Stock 7-string, bearing close resemblance to my other Maryland-made signature PRSs, with the main difference being that the color on this is Frostbite Glow. Some other specs are the Seymour Duncan Alpha/Omega pickup set, 26.5" scale length, ebony fretboard, satin neck, hipshot hardware, etc. The serial number on it is 18 250809.
It's a very tough guitar to miss given it's extreme rarity, so if you or anyone you know happens to spot one online, in-person, or even hear someone talking about a random Maryland-made PRS 7 string - please contact the police or feel free to get a hold of me at mark.holcomb82@gmail.com. Thanks everyone!

Resized_20180326_154912.jpeg
Resized_20180326_155407.jpeg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Frostbite

Periphery Shill
Reaction score
I don't live anywhere near Texas but I do browse Reverb and used sites pretty heavily. I'll do my best to keep an eye out man just in case it pops up there. Hopefully it turns out good for you

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
People can be such shit bags. I'll be on the prowl for this for sure... if it ever shows up online.

Any idea on how/where/when it happened? It might narrow the field a bit on who would have been around to take it.

Avedas

Reaction score
That's really shitty, hope you find it dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')