Stolen Schecter Damien Elite 7 in Detroit

• Thread starter jacksonslut
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hope it turns up. Seems like the cops would be aware of a red haired black man thief/burgler running around town. :scratch: Reminds me of an old adage, Leaving valuables out in plain view can even make honest people dishonest (tempt them). like I would not leave jewelry or a camera in the front seat of a car EVEN IF it was locked.

This was my first time living in Detroit. I moved from a small city in Kentucky where everyone could be trusted so my guard was down haha not responisble though I guess and I regret it. But I have learned from this at least haha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xekushnr

Reaction score
Old thread but...

I'm in Farmington and I'll be sure to keep a look out for ya. I understand this was posted a while ago and it may be long gone, but you never know.

leoseanster12

Big Gojira
Reaction score
I know it's an old thread but deepest condolences for your loss. I've been there before and the hurt is still there sometimes.

How are you faring now though? It's been a couple months since this happened, and I really hope things have picked up a little for you and your family. All the best man.

yournotalone

Ibanez + Carvin =
Reaction score
Check pawn shops and and craigslist man, when I was young my dad got 10,000 worth of gear stolen out of his car..guitar amp everything, didnt see it for 3 months, and one day his friends son happen to buy it off some scum bags at a party for like 1000, so he just happen to get it back and this was in Cali, so even though your in the city its still possible, its out there man, just trying to give you some hope.

')