Straight Line Stitch!

• Thread starter Aaron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i remember that thread.

this song has the most pointless intro ever. it's like well over a minute of just atmosphere that builds up to the most disappointing thing ever :lol: Not saying it's crap, but the intro hypes it up waaaaaaaay too much. You're sitting there thinkin "wow this is gonna be the best metal i've ever heard!", then you cry

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
yeah i remember that thread.

this song has the most pointless intro ever. it's like well over a minute of just atmosphere that builds up to the most disappointing thing ever :lol: Not saying it's crap, but the intro hypes it up waaaaaaaay too much. You're sitting there thinkin "wow this is gonna be the best metal i've ever heard!", then you cry

:agreed: Exactly. Except I would take it even further and say that it IS crap.

And the intro is like "This... IS... GONNNNAAA... BEEEEEE... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ly crap... Ha. Tricked ya...... We really don't have a good riff, solo, bassline, or decent drums to play for ya. Ya fools!"

One of the most mediocre bands I've heard with the most disappointing intro ever. It makes you think it's gonna lead up to a heavy-as-fuck main riff, but it leads to... that. :ugh:

Dead but Dreaming

Reaction score
Agree on the sucky intro, but the band is fuckin awesome! I actually heard them on the radio the other day and decided to delve into their stuff. new album is coming out on the 19th, I think...

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
UGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've got one of their older discs from when they played here years ago, before they were signed. I saw the blurb on Blabbermouth from when they got signed and decided to listen to it again, and holy fuck is it terrible mediocre metalcore/hardcore b/s.

Sorry, this one is a fail IMO.

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
been hearing them on Sirius alot lately...

"don't be afraid of the dark, you're still held up by the stars"

uuuugggghhhh

I agree with those who said "mediocre" and leave it at that

romper_stomper

((AETOS))
Reaction score
I work at sears auto center and they came in yesterday to change their oil on their van. I guess they're on tour. they gave me a couple shirts. I never heard of them but they were cool as hell! I thought they were some local band. Man was I wrong.

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
I work at sears auto center and they came in yesterday to change their oil on their van. I guess they're on tour. they gave me a couple shirts. I never heard of them but they were cool as hell! I thought they were some local band. Man was I wrong.

They're a little bigger than local, but seeing as they're now getting Sirius radio play I guess that's changing. One thing is for sure, they're ambitious and dedicated, and might see some success, not my cup of tea though.

Then again, Withersoul has gotten some indie radio play in parts of the country so who knows :lol:

Given the climate though they'll probably get a bit bigger before they go away.

Latest posts

')