Strandberg.* #25

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
Beautiful looking guitar! Congrats and welcome to the club!:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

elq

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Nice! Hows the sound working for you man? My Boden 8 is hella light and chambered as well, and I feel like it could benefit from solid body construction and possibly some heavier woods, as the sound just seems a touch airy to me. And, any reason you went with the straight pup config? Didn't mind the bridge "oooo" sound on the low string myself, but always appreciate people weighing in on that one.

HNGD bro :yesway:

I haven't had a chance to plug it in yet (I've had family in town since the day it arrived), so I'm not quite sure yet. But acoustically it sounds nice and full. I was originally going to do semi-hollow but when I decided to do bolt-on vs. neck-through I change to solid.

If the fan were more dramatic, I'd probably want angled pickups, but as it is I don't know if I'll notice it.

Ha - I believe that is referred to in the medical industry as a "warning sign" :p

Did you just get Ola's standard jumbo stainless frets or something even larger that that?

:rofl:

I asked for frets like the Jescar 57110's I have on my Thorns.

Look like Lundgren M7's based on pole pieces and that base plate.

Looks awesome whatever it is, congrats bro. Wow.

Doh. I opened evernote, which is where I keep all of my build info, and you are correct sir. :yesway:

Nice one Eric :yesway:

What's the scale length? (If you can remember ;))

:fawk:

25.5”-24.75"

jahosy

Reaction score
Congrats mate! Now i need a mirror :p

And this is done by Washburn?

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
nah, I think this might be built by ola. I thought i'd seen elq closing in on the waiting list when I was browsing the strandberg site a while back. which, wouldn't surprise me given elq's exquisite collection.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Just a heads up - I do NOT play in classical position and I find the Endurneck very adequate for thumb over the neck action, as it will naturally follow the upper plane, giving you good leverage and a nice playing angle regardless of where you are on the neck. Coincidence or not, I do rest my guitar on the picking hand thigh... :lol:

Beautiful guitar, man! :)

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Absolutely killer Eric, congrats man! I'm thinking if the Washburn-built Strandberg stuff ends up coming out killer, I might be dropping an order for one within the next year. I REALLY like the ergonomic ideals Ola put into his designs and I'm quite curious to try out that Endurneck already! :lol:

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

That is such an awesome guitar, and the fact that its a left compounds that exponentially.

straymond

Reaction score
my #1 GAS of all time...
congrats on a spectac guitar, my friend!

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
I mean its no lefty DGT but I think it'll do :rofl:

Seriously - congrats, its beautiful and definitely a true masterpiece when it comes to ingenuity :yesway:

Latest posts

')