Green Flamed Maple Top
Rosewood “Endurneck” profile neck with Walnut laminates
Pale Moon Ebony Fretboard with stainless steel frets
25.75” to 27” fan
Green Luminlays side dots
Mint green .strandberg* hardware
Bareknuckle Nailbomb Ceramic bridge with Tyger cover
Bareknuckle VHII Alcino V neck with Tyger cover
5-Way Blade (Neck, Neck tapped, Both, Bridge tapped, Bridge)
Killswitch toggle

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mwoit

Reaction score
.strandberg* #51

Swamp Ash Body
Green Flamed Maple Top
Rosewood “Endurneck” profile neck with Walnut laminates
Pale Moon Ebony Fretboard with stainless steel frets
25.75” to 27” fan
Green Luminlays side dots
Mint green .strandberg* hardware
Bareknuckle Nailbomb Ceramic bridge with Tyger cover
Bareknuckle VHII Alcino V neck with Tyger cover
5-Way Blade (Neck, Neck tapped, Both, Bridge tapped, Bridge)
Killswitch toggle

Bulletpoint list of thoughts after 1.5 weeks:

- It's super light. Ridiculously light. It's lighter than my Ibanez S540 6 string. It's around 2kg - 3kg.
- The Endurneck is a bit weird and I'm still getting used to it. I'm not a fussy man with necks though, and it's quite nice. Positive vibes with Endurneck design.
- Fanning is great. I'm used to fanned frets from playing my Dingwall so the transition was smooth.
- Palemoon ebony is super beautiful.
- The maple top is great - however, the greenness only comes out when the light is hitting it directly. Otherwise, it can appear a bit smoky grey... which is also cool. I was lead a bit astray by Ola's shot before it was sent to me, the picture he put on FB suggested hat the guitar has an insane vivid greenness to it.
- Rosewood neck is nice. I might have preferred a wenge neck like my bass guitars, but rosewood is beautiful.
- Bareknuckles are good. I've not had a chance to really exercise the guitar though.
- The back plate that covers the electronics. That piece of wood is BEAUTIFUL!
- The .strandberg* gig bag is well designed, and it came an SKB hardcase. Talk about protection. Thank you based Ola.
- The hardware is a different from what I am used to, so I ended up snapping a few strings when restringing.

Some cons:

- I don't know what gauge Ola put on this guitar, but it's different from my typical .010s 6 string set and a .060. So when I restrung it, there was a lot of buzzing. I've solved this now. I understand that this isn't *really* a con due to my own mishandling, so maybe I shouldn't put this here.
- The green mint hardware is great, but the tuners (the part that you turn to tighten / loosen the strings) are a bit dirty. I cleaned them up. This may seem so negligible, but when you see this guitar after 2.5 years of waiting, it can be a bit detrimental to the experience.
- The top is lush. However, when you look *really* carefully, there are a few light scratches and tiny tiny markings / dents on the top. You need to have the highlight of a point light source behind you to actually see it, so I didn't really care.
- The wood around the input jack is not lacquered and feels like raw wood. I'm not sure if this was intended or part of the design.
- The last one was quite annoying. The bridge pickup was not raised enough, so I had to unscrew the pickup to insert a shim to raise the pickup. I thought the Nailbomb was super low output at first, but really, it just wasn't raised enough. That worried me a lot.

andyjanson

Reaction score
That's by far and away the best looking strandy I've ever seen. I'm roughly the same colour as that top right now. Happy new guitar day to you sir, I demand a test clip.

Mwoit

Reaction score
That's by far and away the best looking strandy I've ever seen. I'm roughly the same colour as that top right now. Happy new guitar day to you sir, I demand a test clip.

I'm sadly pure shit at guitar, but I'll get round to that one day.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
I saw this thing on Facebook and f**king lost it! This convinced me that it's about time to sell my production model and get a M2M! This is my favorite Strandberg ever! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! :metal:

HNGD (x1000)!

Nozzle

Reaction score
NICE ONE CHAU! Looking forward to playing this.........

')