Strandberg / Astral EXR Systems / Announcement!

• Thread starter ChrisLetchford
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
I think Strandberg is totally going to become a lot bigger in the near future. I visited his booth several times, and I never got a chance to talk to him. Either the booth was crowded, or he was busy talking to business people. Which he did a lot. I only got to talk to him when he stopped by the Randall booth on his way back to his booth :p

So considering the ridiculous amount of attention he got, and how busy he was, I assume he got a bunch of business done, and we'll see his amazing work grow a whole bunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
1780734_586868031383325_1311009016_n.jpg

Wowowowowow!

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
Hopefully one of those Masvidalien's is going to an ss.org member, as I would love to see a NGD reviewing its body shape.

I found the Bodens to be much more comfortable. The Masvidalien "Contours" basically just involve cutting one of the very thick body layers down, so it creates a sharp edge on your ribs.

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
I found the Bodens to be much more comfortable. The Masvidalien "Contours" basically just involve cutting one of the very thick body layers down, so it creates a sharp edge on your ribs.

I guess it's all personal preference. I felt like the Varberg fit me more over the Boden. Now I do like how the Varberg looks as well, so it might just be my brain forcing every single part of my body to like it. :lol:

NikkyBends

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from the lately? I just did, but im in Sweden so i had to go through musicstore.de. How is the buildtime?

silent suicide

Winter is coming
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from the lately? I just did, but im in Sweden so i had to go through musicstore.de. How is the buildtime?

I ordered the 20th of November and my guitar should be ready this week or the next. I believe Guitarcandy has a little bit beter prices then Musicstore.de plus he sets up the guitar to your preference. That being said, I ordered straight from Astral, no middle person.

TBF_Seb

Reaction score
I ordered the 20th of November and my guitar should be ready this week or the next. I believe Guitarcandy has a little bit beter prices then Musicstore.de plus he sets up the guitar to your preference. That being said, I ordered straight from Astral, no middle person.

I got in touch with Paul/AES and Music Store Cologne at once, so most communication was handled by Paul but the order is handled by Music Store. I ordered Nov. 26th and was told it should be ready in the next few weeks, mid march latest.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
No booth, unfortunately, but Ola and Allan will be around with Per Nilsson all week. They say they'll have a few guitars with them, but not where the guitars will be, yet.

ramses

Guitar/pizza regular
Contributor
Reaction score
So soon, I can almost taste it, sadly Allan will be going to Germany next week, so mine will be finished when he returns.

Actually, these are all shipping at the end of March; so there's no reason to feel left out :)

ramses

Guitar/pizza regular
Contributor
Reaction score
End of March, is that info from AES/Paul?

Last time I asked I was told mid March latest. :ugh:
The wait is killing me.

OK, OK, OK ... second half of March :lol:

By the way, I'm just a customer, just like you, and my Boden 8 is somewhere in there :shred:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')