Strandberg / Astral EXR Systems / Announcement!

• Thread starter ChrisLetchford
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So what is the ETA on these Washbergs, in terms of being able to order one, and how long they're supposed to take to build? And does anyone know if there will be stock models we can just order off the website?

You can order now, I believe at some point it was posted that build time is supposed to be 4 months, but I could be mistaken on that.

How to Order Production Models | .strandberg* Guitars

From the shots that have been going up on facebook these look really sweet :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Man, every time I see that Masvidalien I want it. I'm tempted to get a Boden, but I'm gonna hold out for a Varberg 8 (that is basically the exact same specs as that Masvidalien. That's just tooooo perfect!).

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
I wish I knew someone rich who bought one so I could see if the Strandberg style would work for me. I'm worried about working my ass off to save money for one of his production models only to find out I hate the thing. First world problems, I guess. :lol:

Jlang

I am Megatron
Reaction score
I wish I knew someone rich who bought one so I could see if the Strandberg style would work for me. I'm worried about working my ass off to save money for one of his production models only to find out I hate the thing. First world problems, I guess. :lol:

Dude, same boat as you. I truly want a Boden 7 but totally don't want to get the endurneck and hate it ... I wish it had an option for that =/

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score

A couple of pages back someone said they tried Chris' after a show. StS are Houston based, right?

AscendingMatt

Reaction score
Dude, same boat as you. I truly want a Boden 7 but totally don't want to get the endurneck and hate it ... I wish it had an option for that =/

i dont think you HAVE to get the endurneck. i believe the C shape is an option as well. I am going to put a deposit down on a CL7 this week. im not sure if i want to get it as a Natural finish or with the BLUE. im torn

guy in latvia

Reaction score
The moment I saw that post on FB this morning, I almost cried of joy. I can't wait for mine to be done! :)

After the whole S7/Ola hate and those videos, honestly, I was worried, but I'm sure these will be ridiculous! :)

DakiEnt

Reaction score
Regarding the EndurNeck, I wouldn't hesitate recommending it to anyone. I found it really comfortable, I love how it gives your thumb a flat surface to "bite" on.

While comfort may be subjective, I would also say as crazy as it looks, it doesn't feel THAT different than a "normal" neck.

ramses

Guitar/pizza regular
Contributor
Reaction score
I really wish I'd ordered one now, and not with S7. Those CL7s look unbelievable!

Had I known back in December that a deal with Washburn was coming, I would not have paid a deposit with the previous manufacturer, and I would be playing a Boden 7 by Washburn instead of still being empty handed. Gladly Ola Strandberg is working on a solution.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
Just gotta hold out a bit until Ola gives them the go ahead to do more strings on the Varberg. I'll wait a while.

A long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')