Strandberg Boden in Japan!

• Thread starter rockstarazuri
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cubix

Spring of 86
Reaction score
YES!!! This makes up for the dissapointment of the Carvin Vader being only 27" scaled :p Waiting unpatiently for the Boden 6 OS !

Haun

Reaction score
C'mon Ola. Bring the OS line to Europe. Ordering a Washberg here runs up in almost the same as a made to measure because of import fees, and the made to measure waiting list is insane.

rapterr15

Reaction score
This is really exciting stuff, and I'm really pleased for Ola that he's brought his brand this far.

After the release of the Vader I was hell bent on getting one, but now I'm not sure. I'm sure the craftsmanship of the Carvin will be a notch above, but the ergonomics of the Strandberg design are more appealing as well as the multi-scale. The Strandberg's being inspected and set up in the U.S. is certainly a good thing.

So, Boden OS or Vader?

All I know is that of all the "first world problems" many of us are fortunate enough to experience, this is a pretty good one to have.

cubix

Spring of 86
Reaction score
Someone somewhere mentioned $1400 for the Boden 6, if that's true I'm all over it and I might even pay the taxes here in EU :p

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Well this is certainty great news!!! Between the Vader coming out and these coming to the US, 2015 looks like it's off to a great start! :woohoo: Really want to see the pricing on these! :D

rapterr15

Reaction score
Someone somewhere mentioned $1400 for the Boden 6, if that's true I'm all over it and I might even pay the taxes here in EU :p

That almost seems too good to be true! If the 7 comes in around $1500 it'll be a no-brainer for me. I'm curious as to whether the color schemes will be the same as those available in Japan.

insaneshawnlane

Reaction score
Wow this is great news! If it's true that the 6 string variant will only cost $1400 than I can't see the 7 costing more than $1600.

I had some money set aside for a Vader 8 but I can't resist finally trying/owning a .strandberg*!

fortisursus

Reaction score
2015 the year of the headless! Seriously though, this completely overcomes my disappointment with only 27" Vader offering. Because of the uncertainty with specs involved with the Washburn boden I just couldn't get myself to order one. However I think there is a good chance an OS could be in my future! And perhaps a custom later down the road.

floyo123

Sir.Shredalot
Reaction score
Really sexy! Really curious how much the new factory models will cost in EU.

Prices in EU for those guitar are ridicolous!

cubix

Spring of 86
Reaction score
Prices will be confirmed at/after NAMM - guess not alot of time till we find out :)

MatthewK

Reaction score
Well shit... I'll be very interested to see what these go for. Also, I feel kind of bad for Carvin.

')