Strandberg Copy Run [crazy cheap & awesome luthier!]

• Thread starter Stealthdjentstic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
Still waiting for one of you guys to suddenly have some bills come due, have to move, decide you want 8 strings, have to pay tuition so I can buy one of these off you. If you need me I'll be here, you know, sipping my coffee. :coffee:

LOL. Keep holding your breath!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Polythoral

Hipster Mustaine
Reaction score
We're SO close now!

1005948_625586394137933_1793838298_n.jpg

Last edited:

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Dang IT, that's hot! Why can't I order a guitar that looks cool and is built that fast? :squint:

I must have one!!!!!

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
That's schweet, aside from the pickups. But that's an easy fix. A little disappoint that I didn't get in on this.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
That's schweet, aside from the pickups. But that's an easy fix. A little disappoint that I didn't get in on this.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Lace pickups either. I have some EMTY Blackouts ready to get thrown in if I don't dig them.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
That black top goes incredibly well with the maple and pale moon ebony board. Just perfect.

decoy205

Reaction score
These are looking tight! Can't wait for the NGDs!

decoy205

Reaction score
He seems to do fantastic work. I'm sure he will have his own line up soon.

thatguy87

DjentyGoodness
Reaction score
These are amazing. Did everyone already receive theirs? I wish I would have gotten in on this; I want a crazy 6 :D

Polythoral

Hipster Mustaine
Reaction score
I think they got shipped yesterday, at least mine was scheduled to. Unfortunately I am heading on vacation on Wednesday for over a week so I'm having him hold it for a bit, so my NGD will be a bit after the others!

One member went and picked his up in person though and did a NGD that you can probably find if interested.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Joe seems to be on the fence about doing more of these guitars. Maybe offering to throw him some money and pie will convince him.

Egan Custom Guitars

Ola Strandberg has changed the terms of his licensing in the last few months, and his design may no longer be used for commercial builds... self-build projects only. (So you can no longer pay a luthier to build a .strandberg* copy for you.)

Design Licensing & Permissions | Strandberg Guitarworks

Starting July 2013, my designs are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike license. “Attribution” means that you have to state that you are using the design with permission from me, provide a link to my website and include my e-mail address. “Non-Commercial” means that this applies only for self-builds. You are not allowed to use it for commercial purposes. (Historically, the license did not include this restriction, but unfortunately, we had to impose it in order to keep the trademark situation under control.) “Share Alike” means that you have to make your own enhancements/modifications available under the same license, so your website/YouTube video description/forum post should clearly state that others may use your modified design.

')