FS Strandberg MTM 65

• Thread starter Mehnike
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mehnike

SS.org Peruser
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear:
Local inquiries preferred(Seattle, WA area) but I will ship to continental US, fully insured, safely packaged. Can ship worldwide as long as you expect a beefy shipment fee.

I waited over three years to see this custom to completion...

Strandberg #65, completed in 2016.

Below is a quote from Ola's blog:
"This guitar is a 7-String with neck-through construction, featuring a chambered swamp ash body, redwood burl top, wenge neck with birdseye maple laminate, cocobolo fretboard with Scalloped frets and a 25.75”-26.75” multi-scale fan, jumbo stainless steel frets, green Luminlay side dots, H-S pickup configuration with a Bareknuckle pickup Sinner neck and a Lundren M7 bridge, 5-way blade switch with 1 volume knob, and a wax+oil finish. Truly a work of art!"

I am selling the berg in order to fund different interests. No sense in keeping this awesome guitar if it is not being used so much any more. Times have changed for me and I would like to have someone else enjoy the fun. Any questions you may have, feel free to PM me.

More on the electronics:
The volume knob is a push pull that engages/disengages a tone potentiometer inside the electronics cavity that is set to a predetermined user setting. There is a hole in the rear cover to allow for adjustment of this setting while the cover is on. Both pots are 500k ohms.

More on the scalloped fretboard:
As you can see in pics, the scallop starts at its deepest(1.5mm) at the treble side of the board, and tapers off in width and height until it reaches the 5 string, where it transitions into the normal portion of the fretboard.

Accessories:
SKB iSeries Flight Case, Strandberg padded gigbag (made in sweden, very high quality), OSB Strandberg collapsable guitar stand, 1x Set of Strandberg's progressive tension strings, misc allen wreches/case candy.

Modifications (if any): None
Location (City,State or City,Country): Seattle, WA
Contact Info: PM
References: iTrader
Price: 7500
Pics:View media item 673View media item 666View media item 672View media item 673View media item 671View media item 670View media item 669View media item 668View media item 667View media item 675View media item 676View media item 677

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the kind of thing that makes me wish i was rich. GLWS. That scalloped board looks nuts.

Mehnike

SS.org Peruser
Reaction score
Thanks Sezna! It is like floating on air... Bump

Latest posts