Strange sounds in the sky around the World... What could this be? Or is it a Hoax?

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

riffer_madness

Reaction score
Whatever it is there's nothing we can do about it. Trying to talk to the zombie sheeple about anything even coming close to the atmosphere of a topic like this is worse than futile. So let's just f...ing party hard and have the best motherf...ing time possible! Get drunk! Get stoned! Get laid! [Repeat]

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Its so easy to say anything is a hoax, even though there's really no incentive to fake this. Nobody is making any money off of it or becoming famous because of it. The intelligent thing to do is not to mindlessly debate whether or not it's a hoax with no real conclusion, but to find out what it actually is or could be.

I find it very interesting. I personally don't think it is a hoax, there's certainly no evidence that it is one.

You know, there's no evidence it isn't a hoax :lol: I find it's usually smarter to view things likes through the lense of cynicism than just assume it's real and wait for someone else to prove it's not.

Mike

Reaction score
sounds like a drunk chewbacca takin a dump and playin a tuba.

')