Stranough Custom Guitar

• Thread starter Januar74
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Januar74

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First, forgive me for my bad english

I want to share my first 8 strings custom guitar

Made by our local luthier, Stranough

home

Body wood mahogany
Neck wood maple
Fretboard wood ebony
Translucent amber burst flamed maple body top
Inlays abalone dot inlays
Pickup emg 808 H-H
Neckthru
Ibanez gibraltar bridge

Thank you :)

qrg5de.jpg

34nhd1y.jpg

2m85kc1.jpg

2vvom6r.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Carver

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
Reaction score
man that neck looks awesome, also the head stock is a very nice and classy design..

HurrDurr

Lord of all Things
Reaction score
I am sorry, I couldn't understand what you mean, would you explained more please

thank you

A bit off topic, but here's some help, friend.

In most Western cultures (predominantly English), the term "dig" is often used as an expression of fondness. Now, I'm sure you know that "dig" generally means to excavate, search, uncover, and such. However, our cultures have adapted this terminology to reflect a strong appreciation for a certain person or object. When he/she said they "dig" the neck, it simply means they liked the neck and they appreciate its form or appearance. I'm just trying to clear this up for you as a lot of people here on the site tend to dig a lot of things, usually, and I would like to help you understand.

Reaction score
Do keep in mind that the language spoken on these messageboards is English. You are risking at least a warning if you speak in other languages. I'm not a mod, but I'm warning you that there might be consequences.

patata

7 heaven
Reaction score
I am sorry, I couldn't understand what you mean, would you explained more please

thank you

I mean that the neck is nice.I like it.I'm not a fan of orange and bright colors in general so I don't guite like the body color though

Januar74

Reaction score
wih, saya baru denger nih mereknya (kyknya telat)..! :) how much you paid for that custom model..?

Stranough is a well known luthier here in Indonesia, located in Bandung

if converted to US$, it's US$ 600 including the bridge & PU

Beautiful! Congratulations! :)

That's a beautiful guitar!

It is beautiful :), it's my obsession to have a guitar with flamed maple top and a stunning color

man that neck looks awesome, also the head stock is a very nice and classy design..

Yes, I try to put in all the parts of guitar that I like into one guitar lol, and when come to the head stock, it's quite hard to choose what style that I like most, but end up to this style, yes it is classy. Thank you for you compliment

A bit off topic, but here's some help, friend.

In most Western cultures (predominantly English), the term "dig" is often used as an expression of fondness. Now, I'm sure you know that "dig" generally means to excavate, search, uncover, and such. However, our cultures have adapted this terminology to reflect a strong appreciation for a certain person or object. When he/she said they "dig" the neck, it simply means they liked the neck and they appreciate its form or appearance. I'm just trying to clear this up for you as a lot of people here on the site tend to dig a lot of things, usually, and I would like to help you understand.

Thank you! I dig my guitar! I dig sevenstring.org! I dig you, man! :hbang:

Very nice guitar!!!

Thank you very much

Wow, that is beautiful!!!

Beautiful indeed

Cakep gan! Kena brp tuh?

if converted to US$, it's US$ 600 including the bridge & PU

Very nice!
Is that a gibraltar bridge?

Yes it is, Ibanez's

I mean that the neck is nice.I like it.I'm not a fan of orange and bright colors in general so I don't guite like the body color though

Thank you very much. Yes it is a personal preferences, so no problem. Thank you for the compliment

Januar74

Reaction score
Not a bad price bro, considering how much the pickups themselves cost. How long was the wait?

yes, pu itself cost me US$ 200. Start Feb 14, 2013, finished Jun 8, 2013. I said to him that I need the quality so the process was quite long

7-request

Reaction score
thats sweet looking guitar,..

i think i'll re-consider them to build mine...

')