Streching ears?

• Thread starter thoraxe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thoraxe

I r br00tulz XD
Reaction score
We got anyone on here that has their ears streched out? Mine are a 0, after I have surgery next week I'm probably gonna gauge up bigger. Still don't know what size I'm gonna stop at though. Probably 3/4ths or an inch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ILdÐÆMcº³

Reaction score
Nope, I've never liked body modifications that people can grab onto or rip out in fights.

I do think they look cool though. Oddly enough I usually like the smaller ones over the bigger ones. 3/4 of an inch is a good size in my opinion.

thoraxe

I r br00tulz XD
Reaction score
One of my friends says he's going to like an inch and a half and I said "nope! not that big for me!" Now I just need the money to do it..

Nick

Reaction score
the bigger ones really look dumb imo

smaller ones i dont really have an opinion on. not something id ever even consider.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let's try and stay constructive, shall we?

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
mine are currently at 1 and 3/8's inches. but i've also got my hand/knuckles tattoo'd and sleeves and such. my hair is so long that usually people don't even see my ears. it's kind of funny.

people get really uppity about this subject, which i always find kind of funny. no one is forcing you to do anything to yourself so why get all huffy and butthurt about someone elses ears, you know?

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I don't think anyone is butt hurt, they're just stating how they think it looks. I hate how they look personally, but I have friends who have it, and they like it :shrug: I still tell them I hate the look though :lol: The smaller ones aren't too bad, like the ones the width of a pencil or so. I mean, I wouldn't get it done, but I don't see the smaller ones and think "gross".

Uncle Remus

Reaction score
I think with these things there's a "bigger is better" trait in the UK. I've seen some people who dont stop increasing the size of it and it gets to a size where imo it looks fairly ridiculous.

Pencil size is cool though :} I fail to see the attraction of a hole you could fit a small rat through in your earlobe though :lol:

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Mine are at 0g, but I think too much bigger than that looks silly on most people. Some people can pull it off, though. I could probably go a bit bigger if I wanted to since I have a big round head.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Mine are at 0g, but I think too much bigger than that looks silly on most people. Some people can pull it off, though. I could probably go a bit bigger if I wanted to since I have a big round head.

:lol:

thoraxe

I r br00tulz XD
Reaction score
That's what size mine are at. I can't seem to make up my mind what size I'm going to stop at though. It's a cross between 5/8ths, 3/4ths, and an inch.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i thought it was cool in the early 90s. but now its really played out. its like "wow you have big holes in your ears, havent seen that before, way to be original:nuts: my favorite part is when people are guaging their own piercings and suffer a blow-out.

carbon

Reaction score
Be careful in the cold, a friend of a friend got frostbite on the edge of his 2" gauged earlobe and it broke! :holy:Now he has a dangling earlobe and a 2" gauged one :eek: :lol: Gauging is something I wouldn't ever consider doing to myself, but I'm not knocking anyone who does that to their body.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Be careful in the cold, a friend of a friend got frostbite on the edge of his 2" gauged earlobe and it broke! :holy:Now he has a dangling earlobe and a 2" gauged one :eek: :lol:

Holy fuck, that would have to suck. He get it reattached or what?

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
I had mine at an 1"1/4 and had to have them surgiccly stiched.....then like a retard re-streched them to 1/2 an inch which for me was the perfect size took them out about two years ago and they shrunk up nicley although I do miss them.....Use Tea Tree Oil to lubricate and strech kills the ear cheese and funk as well.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I stretched to a 0g yesterday. I plan on taking it up a bit. Probably to 3/4". Then after that, I'll see if I want to go any bigger.

Reaction score
I stretched mine to 0, then earrings started falling out so I put in 00, then those started falling out so I took them out altogether since they were stretching on their own. Guess what kids? They don't close back up like regular piercings do, so unless you find a girlfriend that likes slurping your dangly earlobe like spaghetti, stretch with caution.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
They do until you get to a certain point. I had mine stretched to 2g and let them close up. They were just fine. I also have a friend who stretched hers to 5/8" and let them close. Her's were also fine. It really depends on the person.

')