Streching ears?

• Thread starter thoraxe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

carbon

Reaction score
Holy fuck, that would have to suck. He get it reattached or what?

I'm not sure exactly what he is doing with his situation, hopefully he closed them up otherwise it would look pretty weird. It's gonna look weird no matter what though, since one ear is still stretched out like it is.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
it's not something i'd ever do. yeah some people look ok with them in, but when they come out... hehe not so much!

any bigger then a pencil or a quarter would be too big IMO. I'll stick with hidden tattoos :)

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
A pencil and a quarter are 2 pretty different sizes in reference to stretching. Haha. A pencil is about a 0g and a quarter is about 1/2" to 9/16".

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
i know its not nearly the same size - im saying that one the size of a quarter or nickel wouldnt be too bad, as well as a pencil.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm about pencil size (My ears I mean! Get your heads out of the gutter! :lol:) and I'm sure my mom's going to flip her shit when she sees them. But that's how it went when I was even at an 8. "I don't want any bigger than that, you hear me?" "Yeah mom." Came home with 6s. "No Bigger." "K." Now I'm at 0s.

chris_p350

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm about pencil size (My ears I mean! Get your heads out of the gutter! :lol:) and I'm sure my mom's going to flip her shit when she sees them. But that's how it went when I was even at an 8. "I don't want any bigger than that, you hear me?" "Yeah mom." Came home with 6s. "No Bigger." "K." Now I'm at 0s.

lol I did that to my mom, I stopped at 4 though. Any bigger and they'd get ripped out of my ear at a show around here. I recently went down in size, I'm at 10 now :) nice and casual.

mikecallaway

Reaction score
I got my ears pierced at a 4 gauge and stretched right to a 2. now Im at a 0 and Im planning to go to an inch.

the key to stretching your ears safely is listen to your body. Stretching should not be extremely painful! Uncomfortable yes. If you stretch right you can always close them up which most people dont understand. Its easier to go the bigger you get. Just dont rush it, you dont want to blow out your ear because that will not go away!

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't see it being reversible at all. I have normal piercing on my ears, and I haven't worn earrings in over 2 years, but I can still see the holes in my ears. I also tested putting an earring through it once just to see if I still had the holes, and it went through just fine. I really should get a set of earrings, but I can't wear them at work and all the ones that didn't look girly were a pain in the ass to put in and take out :lol:

mikecallaway

Reaction score
well you cant just take it out and expect it to close, just like making it stretch you have to make it close.

My friend had 2'' and you would never even know it.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
How do you make it close? Stitch your ear up? I have 2 pinholes in my ear that won't close up, not that I really want them to. Not much you can do as far as I know.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Cocoa butter helps alot with stretched skin. Like when girls use it for stretch marks and whatnot. I used it on mine and now they're almost completely shut.

Reaction score
im stopped at 1'' because the place i work dosnt carry bigger than that. and get them for uber cheap. no sense in going bigger. pointless really...

')