Strictly 7 Keith Merrow Guitar Give-Away

• Thread starter Nykur_Myrkvi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
Haven't seen this mentioned here but Strictly Seven are giving away Keith Merrow's signature guitar:

http://bit .ly /QT39d3
http://bit .ly /QijuqW (remove the spaces)

Sorry if this type of advertising isn't allowed, I'm in no way affiliated with the company, just thought this was a place where people would be interested in this.

EDIT: Full disclosure: These links give me a higher chance to win for each person signing up through them.
I didn't mean this as an underhanded way to get ahead so sorry for that.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
On one hand, it's a Strictly 7. On the other, I have to like something on Facebook.

And the Invaders would have to enter my house. :ugh:

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
STOP FUCKING TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THESE CONTESTS.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WIN IF YOU ALL ENTER :squint:

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
The OP used those links so that he gets credit for people that sign up with his link,which earns him additional entries..

It's a guitar giveaway and we all want it.Giving the particular links to a new thread just so you get ahead with additional entries is low.

TankJon666

Reaction score
Awesome guitar. Fingers crossed it ends up on my doorstep :D

I do find it quite bizzarre though that the guy gets his own signature guitar when he is essentially a "bedroom" musician. Obviously talented but funny to think without youtube no one would probably have ever heard him. It used to be you had to be in a fairly well established and well known band, playing a shit load of packed gigs and shifting loads of albums before you got a signature guitar (although it still is in many cases).

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
I entered emailed it to all my player friends, and now when the wife wakes up she will enter too. I have never one anything like this but love the thrill of the hunt ha ha.

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
I do find it quite bizzarre though that the guy gets his own signature guitar when he is essentially a "bedroom" musician.

For custom guitar companies,it's enough.We're talking about a HUGE difference in production numbers ,compared to the big companies that require seasoned musicians.

Even if the signature model doesn't sell much,the advertisement is enough so that people that know how to spec their guitars will order theirs,and ultimately that's the goal of any endorsement:bring money to the table.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
The OP used those links so that he gets credit for people that sign up with his link,which earns him additional entries..

It's a guitar giveaway and we all want it.Giving the particular links to a new thread just so you get ahead with additional entries is low.
Why is it low? It was actually less of a hassle to copy those links than to find links not given to me after signing up.

Isn't this the point of giving the links after signing up? I throw it out there, they get more contestants, I get a little bit higher chance of winning.

But yeah, you're right, Olympic Sportsmanship is really what's missing from internet contests these days.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
It's a dick move because you didn't exactly let everyone know you were using them for your own gain. :shrug:

')