Strictly 7 (S7G) Custom Cobra 7 String

Pilgrim of the Dark

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mint condition Strictly 7 Custom Cobra 7 string guitar w/ case. See below pics for specs/detailed description.

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): New (not yet worn) S7G T-shirt LG, Hardshell Case w/ keys, Allen Keys

Location (City,State or City,Country): Gilbert, AZ
International OK? : Not at this time

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here please :)

References (eBay or other forum userid): Sevenstring.org

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1200 OBO +shipping and insurance via PayPal

Pictures:

1GNOdR5.jpg

NprH3f8.jpg

O2DkjlB.jpg

0bLEelt.jpg

HSwn22n.jpg

mGO6nRz.jpg

bpf1kbX.jpg

6UTvUYY.jpg

Specs:
Body - Northern Ash
Neck - 1-piece Flame Maple
Fretboard - Rosewood
Frets - 26 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
Inlays - side dots only
Scale Length - 27.5"
Tuners - Black Sperzel Locking
Bridge - Black Hipshot 7
Pickups - Bare Knuckle Pickups Aftermath 7 Calibrated Set in Black Battleworn.
Controls - Volume, 3-way switch
Nut - Black GraphTech
Finish - Matte Natural (Body), Satin (Neck)

In Depth:
After a year of waiting, and a month of "its shipping next week", I finally got the S7G custom 7 string I ordered last week... besides the wood choices, finish, frets, and hardware color, this guitar's specs are not what I ordered and I don't want to return it and have to wait who knows how long for another. This was supposed to have different pickup covers (paid extra for), luminlay side dots (paid extra for), and volume/tone/5-way blade switch wired for split coil sounds. Not only that, but the case (the S7G G&G-style case these are supposed to come with) is not what it should be. I get that the company is on the verge of going under completely, and that the owner has possibly just run out of the nicer cases he used to offer (and which I paid for in addition to the guitar). Anyway, he sent it to me in a "Kases" brand generic bass hard shell case; not a bad case at all, but its definitely too big for the guitar. I am taking a huge loss on this, but whatever, I'm sick of waiting and getting the run around.

Aside from all that, the guitar plays absolutely fantastic and is extremely well made. I am extremely picky and I was very impressed with how solid this axe is. Completely straight neck and no buzzing whatsoever. It is also ridiculously comfy and light.

Like I said above, $1200 OBO + shipping and insurance via PayPal. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7stringsearcher

Reaction score
Hmm I would maybe consider a partial trade with this for my JPXI7 if you're interested? Located in Arizona as well toob

Pilgrim of the Dark

Reaction score
Bump

Final reduction in price: $1000 + shipping and insurance through UPS. I've got a few local buyers interested; meeting one today.

Latest posts