Strings

• Thread starter j13777
  • Start date
  • Tags
    strings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

j13777

Reaction score
What do you think are the best strings?

Edit: I'm looking for "rare" strings (not from everyday manufacturers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
I tried damn near every string company in existence excluding rotosound and labella off the top of my head and ended up with elixir.

Great tone, coated, last for freaking ever, come in a plethora of different gauges.

newamerikangospel

Tonight.......you
Reaction score
I use ernie balls. Relatively cheap, and have a good single string selection.

And how about you not ask about favorite strings, then tell us what you dont want to hear. Maybe you should've asked for more "rare" string manufacturers.

JamesGregory

stereotypicalemgfan
Reaction score
I'm giving Curt Mangan a shot, they have a 12 thru 54 I like to use on the 6's tuned down C to C, was using Not Even Slinky EB's and that damn 3rd string drives me crazy.

j13777

Reaction score
I use ernie balls. Relatively cheap, and have a good single string selection.

And how about you not ask about favorite strings, then tell us what you dont want to hear. Maybe you should've asked for more "rare" string manufacturers.

Sorry, its just that i have tried all the "normal" string manufacturers and i'm looking for something new. I did kinda phrase that bad though!

')