Studio Clips of your current, past projects.

Kroker

Reaction score
What creative guru are you in as of lately? Post your bands/projects studio sessions (video/audio) up to get creative criticisms.

P.S. Don't shop around to steal riffs. Be your own creative self, or I'll personally Command and Conquer your puny thieving existence.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kroker

Reaction score
Since I posted this thread I suppose I'll step up to the plate first, and if your going to sock me with a fast ball steer clear of the face. That's my money maker.

This is with my new project "Ursula V.S. De Vil". Recorded @ 13 "O' Clock Studios.

Enjoy, or don't. Doesn't matter, I've got a pocket sized dinosaur names Hank, and you don't.

Methilde

Derp.
Reaction score
It's cool to see metal band names that don't deal with death and other cliche stuff. Disney owns!

So do your tunes, by the way, nice work! Its br00tal!!

Kroker

Reaction score
It's cool to see metal band names that don't deal with death and other cliche stuff. Disney owns!

So do your tunes, by the way, nice work! Its br00tal!!

Check back every tuesday for more. I can't promise I'll have a new video every week since our engineer likes to masturbate a bit too much for his own good, but I strive to be creative, and create a new clip every week.

RedChord

Reaction score
Kroker, while I don't share the same enthusiasm about the band name, your music seriously kicks ass. Heavy and to the point. Love it.

Upon a second listen I thought I might ask.... You don't happen to write tabs for your songs do you? That second song you posted is sooo bad (good) I've got to learn that shit.

Kroker

Reaction score
Kroker, while I don't share the same enthusiasm about the band name, your music seriously kicks ass. Heavy and to the point. Love it.

Upon a second listen I thought I might ask.... You don't happen to write tabs for your songs do you? That second song you posted is sooo bad (good) I've got to learn that shit.

10-4 rubber ducky. It might take a week or more, but I'll get'r'dun.

Kroker

Reaction score
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ge...-come-have-listen-jazz-funk-groove-metal.html

:cool:

Oh, and OP. Tunes are pretty good, though I can't escape the feeling I'm listening to The Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza. If I wanted TTDTDE I'd listen to them. ;) Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the criticism. It almost brought a tear to my face. Yeah, Danza, Dissonance, and Dillinger are some of my foremost inspirations, and the fact that you can hear... I've got to stop. Starting to sound like a little girl.

No, my project is a collection of inspirations. Some songs might sound like Swarm of the Lotus/Norma Jean, while others might sound more like See You Next Tuesday/Slipknot.

The way I look at it is that most bands end up sounding the same. They take their inspirations and put their own twist to it. If you take a look at the bands coming out these days they either sound like Suicide Silence, After the Burial, or August Burns Red. Maybe it's just me, but most of the bands that post their music up on this site sound like a spin off of After the Burial/Periphery, and those bands are just a spin off of Messuggah. That's just my opinion.

I cordially thank you for the criticism, and I took a peek at your Cloudy Head snippet. Killer production. When's the album coming out? I'd like to get my hands on one.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
The EP is out, in fact. Check the Bandcamp. :yesway:

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Indeed.

EDIT:
I'm also hoping you picked up on the fact that he never played Batman, either.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Thanks very much. Tom Waits is the closest thing I've got to a god. ;)

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score

Kroker

Reaction score
Okay sooo I know this song isn't played on seven strings, and in no whay does it pertain to this site, but I like to toot my horn every now and then. This is a music video of my ex-band "Akin to Chaos" that I've been working on, and we felt like doing a last ho-rah if you will. These are just solo shots as of the moment, and all shot's were captured on Iphones (so bear with the quality), buuut I guess where I'm heading with this one is just let me know what you think of it so far.

Yoinks and away!

')