Stuff you've drawn, painted, or etc...

• Thread starter B Lopez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FACTORY

Manufacture
Reaction score
Weirdst.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
dzf8s4.jpg

2h2ffdi.jpg

I just did a quick copy of a band's artwork from this post: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/2617195-post1.html Made a lot of mistakes, but it's been a long time since doing any real drawing. It was fun, though, and I was surprised to see it turn out halfway decent.

Then there's this(kinda NSFW): http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9327/cloaquette.jpg :lol:

I was intending to do a good copy of death there because I liked the original, but got bored right away and very quickly(i.e., badly) roughed it out. I did the nude there next to it just because there was space and sort of connected them together as an afterthought. Boredom: ohyou.jpg

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
I recently created a Motorcycle Concept. It's modeled from scratch in Cinema 4D and rendered in Arion Render. Hope you like it.

beautiful work mate :yesway:
although im having trouble understanding the point of that kind of suspension system being mounted horizontally and almost horizontally?
dont mean to be a prick but to me it just dosent add up.
amazing work though :)

Reaction score
Thank you ;)

although im having trouble understanding the point of that kind of suspension system being mounted horizontally and almost horizontally?

This bike was intented to be retro-futuristic and just look cool, so it doesn't need to be actually functional. During working on it, for technical details I've looked at other concepts, to see what's possible and what's not, and I've seen some with horizontally suspension, and also many without suspension at all. Maybe it's no suspension but another aggregate, with springs added to make it look nicer. Or it's a suspension, but for rear end collision accidents ;)

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
mmm Vodka hahaha.

John that motorcycle is cool but the seat doesn't look very comfortable, that metal bar needs some padding.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Drew this last night while working on my portfolio for the Art Institute, and thought it turned out quite nicely. Wish the colors were a bit more accurate to the show, but I prefer colored pencils for my medium, and my collection isn't HUGE so I had to blend some of the colors and such. Eyes are kind of off too but oh well, it's like 95% accurate :lol:

81e09330.jpg

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Thank bro, I look forward to whatever crazy new figures you've got in the works for us next :yesway:

Sebastian

Reaction score
Thank bro, I look forward to whatever crazy new figures you've got in the works for us next :yesway:

Thanks :D I actually got a commission, and will have one finished very very soon :)

')