Stupid addictive tattoos sufferin' succotash ugh (;)

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
So, i was talking to my roommate. no problems there.

however, we are talking about tattoos and stuff, as im getting.. another one.. soon.. anyways.

so he said he wants one, and i mentioned how i'd like a 1/4 sleeve at some point. and silly me, i went on google.. then narrowed down an idea..

so if this is even doable (not sure it'll have so much red in it.. more blues/greens perhaps).. I may have found my 21st birthday present (sept. 09)

BEHOLD!

pheonix.gif

i wouldnt get that super long tail... but if that can be made into a 1/4 sleeve, my tattoo artist has my full attention lol.

regardless, it just looks plain badass! A Phoenix wasnt my first idea, but it beats my first idea hehe. and I like the thought of something i can fly, God knows sometimes i wish I could...

anyway, discuss the art! :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger

Reaction score
My best tattoo idea ever would be to have Colonel Sander's face on the bicep, and then have "Original Recipe" in cursive right beneath it.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
My best tattoo idea ever would be to have Colonel Sander's face on the bicep, and then have "Original Recipe" in cursive right beneath it.

:spock:

:rofl:

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
Well, the phoenix is more of a symbol of rebirth. I would say that if you were wanting something that can fly, check out golden eagles. Those things are badass. Go to youtube and check out "Eagle vs. Deer", and "Golden Eagle vs. Goats--Metal Remix". Those bastards can pick up a 60 pound goat by the head, drop it off a 500 foot cliff and rip it apart. That's the way I'd go if I was getting a bird. But, I already have 3 bird skulls on my arm, so I'm done with bird stuff. :D

thebhef

King....of....Mountn
Contributor
Reaction score
I've always thought that this would be a cool tattoo.

scissors-line.gif

just that dotted line with the scissors around your arm or whatever

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
well rob, im sure as hell not the same person i was 2 years ago hehe. well, in some respects.

that and im after bad-ass in artistic and not so much brutality when it comes to my ink lol. I like high artistic content, and i'd say that fits the bill.

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
I've always thought that this would be a cool tattoo.

scissors-line.gif

just that dotted line with the scissors around your arm or whatever

thats awesome.
im getting this soon: (see attachment)
and "I'M AWESOME" tattooed on the back of my heel just because me and my mates think it would be funny

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
thanks rob!

zach, i hope you like yours lol. all this tattoo looking and actual getting made me put a label to a part of my personality: i definitely have a somewhat addictive personality. which would also explain my bouts of neediness lol.

must. wait. till september. and then. stop. until. children. :rant:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
me too... only.. less anger, more excitement :lol:.

my appointment got moved to thursday. gonna see if i can work friday since we have american thanksgiving off, being an american company..

and i gotta keep saving for my custom 7..

and christmas is coming up and i have 2 shows to attend..

expenses, they're everywhere! I like quality artwork though :)

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
i want BADLY a new tattoo, also i want new CDs+games+books, most badly of all i want a new Cab, and also i just ordered parts for my overdrive pedal, and as here are almost no 7string-sets available, i have to place my next big order for small spare parts and stuff, and i need to buy christmas presents, and my girlfriends birthday is next week, and new kitteh needs mor playstuff, and...

kill me somebody, please. :mad:

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
I look at the cash outlay and weigh up guitars vs tattoos. Tattoos lose. Ah well...

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
approx cost of sleeve: $450+tip

cost of guitar: cant disclose:

total xmas budget? not a clue.

Peter, if you need the cab the most get the cab. then get the parts. then get the ink. then get the kitty a new toy.

or just make a toy for the kitteh, save some $$ ;)

')