Suhr Modern 7 String

• Thread starter TelosHedge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TelosHedge

Enjoys Chicken.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: It is with insanely deep regret that i'm posting this up for sale. I have no choice, my house was hit by a tree in the wake of hurricane sandy and i need to recoup some cash. no sob stories, everyone is alright, and the house will survive, it just put me in the red, money-wise!

anyway, here is a fantastic suhr modern 7. originally purchased from matt's music last year, i am the third owner of this guitar. it is super light, super resonant, and plays as amazing as every other suhr i've ever played. there are 2 small neck pocket cracks on this one that have not changed since i've received it, and a small ding on the lower corner of the guitar - none of which are very bad or annoying at all. spec sheet is in the pictures.
Modifications (if any): this guitar is currently fitted with BKP painkillers and a 3 way switch. i do not have the original pups, but i have contacted the original owner, and he has agreed to sell them to me after he completes a move. i can provide the buyer with his information if you want them. i do, however, have the original 5 way switch, and can throw it back in for you if you want, or just include it in the case.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC, trem bar, suhr tools, spec sheet.
Location (City,State or City,Country):
Long Island, NY
International OK? : Only if you cover absolutely everything involved. this means you will be paying me twice - once for the guitar, and once for the shipping. i do not like shipping internationally.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm here, or teloshedge@gmail.com - i'm currently selling lots of gear over many different forums, so email might be better suited for quicker responses.
References (eBay or other forum userid): lots of deals here, TGP, VR, ebay, all under teloshedge or TelosHedge.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2750 shipped and paypalled as is, or $2450 shipped and paypalled if you dont want the pickups.
Pictures:
can and will take higher res shots upon request - life just has been very busy.

20121105_105805.jpg

20121120_105852.jpg

20121120_105924.jpg

20121120_105917.jpg

20121120_105942.jpg

20121120_110017.jpg

in case i missed any...

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/TelosHedge/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TelosHedge

Enjoys Chicken.
Reaction score
bump again. finances are slowly clearing up, but i'm getting used to the idea of moving this anyway. would hear trades for suhrs and other goodies.

i'd also like to add that i've tracked down the original pickups that came with the guitar, and they are being sent to me, so the guitar can (and likely will) be all original in a week or so.

VESmedic

Reaction score
bump again. finances are slowly clearing up, but i'm getting used to the idea of moving this anyway. would hear trades for suhrs and other goodies.

i'd also like to add that i've tracked down the original pickups that came with the guitar, and they are being sent to me, so the guitar can (and likely will) be all original in a week or so.

I'd consider trading my mint jpxi 7 with BKP'S for this... Interested?

TelosHedge

Enjoys Chicken.
Reaction score
and i no longer need to sell this.

would still greatly consider trading for another suhr, or something cool with 6 strings and no floyd. regular vibratos ok. strats? andersons? suhrs? prs? parker?

TelosHedge

Enjoys Chicken.
Reaction score
one last shot. someone make an offer on it, i might have it traded to a store, but a cash sale might give me some more wiggle room.

anybody/anybody???

')