FS Suhr Modern Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying these have been the hardest couple weeks in my life, I will spare you the details because life happens and I just need to find a way to fix this financially. Needless to say I just got this freaking guitar and do not want to sell this in the slightest! But I have wracked my brain and my only option is to sell this guitar and my Duvell to get me out of this tight spot financially. I will also say that I will also pull this ad down if I ever find an alternative resolution.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Ok so I basically posted a NGD here not too long ago gushing about the guitar and showing pictures and you all bathed me in compliments etc etc Best day of my life kind of thing. This guitar is as good as it looks, everything about it is amazing and was supposed to be my forever guitar.
As for condition I cant say that it's 10/10 mint, its more like 9.5 because there are some scuffs on the G&G hard case and some light scratches on the back trem cavity cover which is just cheap plastic, I have looked there are 0 scratches on the actual body. So really that cover can be replaced easily and it's back to 10/10.

Here are the specs below explaining how awesome it is... *single tear*

• Body Wood - Black Limba with arm, hand and tummy contours
  • Neck Wood - Cocobolo, satin finish, Ebony fingerboard, Clay side dots
  • Neck Shape - Modern Elliptical.800-.850 Radius - 10"-14" compound
  • Headstock -Reverse, Cocobolo, Matching Satin Finish
  • Nut -1.65" Tusq
  • Frets - 24 Jumbo Stainless
  • Bridge - Gotoh 510, 2P-SS-SB
  • Black Hardware
  • Black Input Jack - Side
  • Gears - Suhr Locking
  • Pickguard - None
  • Neck Pickup - SSV, HB, Zebra
  • Middle Pickup - ML Standard, SC, Black
  • Bridge Pickup - SSH+, HB, Zebra
  • Electronics - 5-Way Blade Mega, Volume, Tone w/ Push/Pull Split Neck Humbucker, Mini Push Button "Blower Switch"
  • Finish - custom Black Burst w/ Natural Center
  • Logo Type - Decal - Gold
  • Face Dots - None
  • Case - Deluxe Hard, Black String Gauge - 10-46
Modifications (if any): All Original

Accessories (hardshell case etc): G&G Hard Case, and all case candy.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Ontario, Canada

International OK? : Yes if you pay shipping.

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here please

References (eBay or other forum userid): Some deals on here, ebay, Reverb

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2,700 US plus shipping OBO

Lastly No Trades! Just cash.

Pictures: I'm going to just post the pictures from my NGD because I do not have the time to take the guitar out and set it up in a pretty room and take HD photos of it etc with all that's going on right now. I will try to accommodate and special requests.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Siggevaio

Reaction score
This is a longshot, but I suppose you're not going to Europe any time soon? The guitar looks AMAZING and I would buy it in an instant if it was in Europe, but an added 30% in taxes makes it a bit too expensive for me. Either way, good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.