Suhr Standard Purple Nova

• Thread starter Adam Of Angels
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description: Suhr Standard Purple Nova in mint condition

Alder body
One piece Maple neck
Stainless Steel frets
Sperzel locking tuners
Suhr Doug Aldrich Pickups
Two point Suhr Tremolo with stainless steel posts and saddles
Finished in Purple Nova (read: THE coolest finish on the planet)

You're going to have GAS if you look at the pictures, but I assure you that the pictures I'm providing are terrible. This guitar is one of the most attractive guitars I've ever seen. The Purple Nova finish is absolutely stellar (pun intended), and the chrome hardware REALLY sets it off.

The guitar plays and sounds just as amazing as it looks, if not better. Just like all Suhrs I've played, its really loud and resonant. My favorite feature is the stainless steel frets. I'm of the school of thought that says once you play stainless steels, you won't settle for less.

The trem, of course, is the best. The trem arm has a hole on it with threading on the inside, and the trem itself has the male end. Basically, its the snuggest fit I've played on a trem, and therefore allows for perfect fluttering.

Modifications: None

Accessories: Hardshell case, tools, trem arm, case candy

Contact Info: PM me or: adamofangels@gmail.com

References: I have tons from SevenString.org, Harmony-Central, rig-talk, Jemsite, bmusic, the Gear Page, etc.

Price: I'm looking for trades of all kinds. Mostly guitars, though I'll accept amps or whatever else you have. I like to hear about your cars too :yesway:

Trade value is around $2300.

Pictures:

DSC04412.jpg

DSC04397.jpg

DSC04398.jpg

DSC04399.jpg

DSC04400.jpg

DSC04401.jpg

DSC04402.jpg

DSC04403.jpg

DSC04406.jpg

DSC04407.jpg

DSC04408.jpg

DSC04409.jpg

DSC04410.jpg

DSC04411.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FLGearnut

Reaction score
Would you be interested in a trade for my Caparison Dellinger? Its listed for sale on this forum. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')