Suicide Silence New Song - Wake up

• Thread starter entropydesign
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

entropydesign

Reaction score
OK, I diddnt mind this song, at least it sounded like an improvement...

Then I heard the lead

:noway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

defchime

Reaction score
SS is mediocre at best...okay guitar w/great drums, great lyrics, cunty high vocals w/ okay lows, too many breakdowns 4 me

i dont have anything against deathcore music really, but the fans think there so much better than everyone...like honestly the fans are all like "meeaaan i luvs deathcore <3...the break downs are br004lzzz...i luv the whole vocalist sayin "naaaooowwww youuuu diiieeeeeeee" then the slow double bass w/ china and snare and the guitars goin dummm.....daaa duumm dumm...duummm..........(wait for it).......duuum...reeeeeee reeeeeeee..."...thats pretty much the basis for every deathcore breakdown lol.....

seriously tho brutal/tech death metal > deathcore.

some deathcore is great tho...animosity, whitechapel, ion dissonace & all the bands on the montreal metal fest like despised icon & what not...

if u though this rant was bad dont even dare to say emmure...

Meldville

THE DOCTOR OF DOOM
Reaction score
Dear "defchine,"

Please use full sentences, proper grammer, and some sort of punctuation other than ellipses to end your sentences.

Thanks,

SS.org

')