Summer Slaughter 2014

• Thread starter Draceius
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
Fallujah and Within the Ruins is great. Dying Fetus would be cool to see, but that is all.
The last years had a way more diverse lineup which i think suits this tour better.

on the other... why do i even bother? i live in Germany
wish we could have those tours.

funny, those are the only two bands I don't care about. not a big faceless fan either, but they'd probably still be cool to see I guess. this is definitely catering to tr00 dm fanz so take it how you will.
whoever said mayhem has a better lineup is a ....ing idiot tho

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

UnattendedGolfcart

SSO's Fat Mac
Reaction score
Finally back to a lineup that is worthy of being on a tour called "Summer Slaughter." Glad that it is back to a more death metal vibe instead of the djent fest of the past few years.

There was only one djent band on the bill last year, and the same in 2012. It was Periphery both times. Neither 2012 or 2013 were 'djent fests'.

I'm trying to get more interested in this lineup and I'm not for some reason. If my friends go and invite me I'll go but I'm not certain. I saw Dying Fetus once and thought they were cool, but I don't listen to DB, MA, or Origin.

Reaction score
funny, those are the only two bands I don't care about. not a big faceless fan either, but they'd probably still be cool to see I guess. this is definitely catering to tr00 dm fanz so take it how you will.
whoever said mayhem has a better lineup is a ....ing idiot tho

This

The less core djenty progressive crap the better

mike90t09

Reaction score
I haven't seen a decent line up in the states in a long time. The only festivals that are appealing to me are those amazing death fest that are always in Europe. To each their own though.

The Faceless should not be on here, and neither should Within the Ruins.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
The Michael Keene experience needs to go away

.... Goatwhore. Yeah, I said it. Sami is an asshole and every time I've seen him he's proven to me that he's nothing more than a piece of shit.

I've only seen the faceless once in 07 or so but Keene nailed it... What is the Michael Keene experience??

I've seen goatwhore twice and everyone seemed pretty cool, but that's some ....ed up story you said... I believe it and all but I guess so long as you're out of spitting range they play a tight show to my recollection...

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
The Michael Keene experience is what the Faceless is in the year 2014. All of the bands best members have either left because of Mike's ego or just found better things to play in, or both.

And yeah, I guess Goatwhore might be alright from a musical stand-point they still don't do much for me. Thrashy stuff is kind of boring to me now days : /

To each their own though.

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
I haven't seen a decent line up in the states in a long time. The only festivals that are appealing to me are those amazing death fest that are always in Europe. To each their own though.

The Faceless should not be on here, and neither should Within the Ruins.

idk man, mdf is always good and scion has been doing some really cool stuff the past couple years. there are some cool smaller fests around the country as well, its just a matter of finding them.

')