Summer Slaughter last night

• Thread starter WhitechapelCS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vgguru39

Reaction score

the sound quality sucks but there is the new song. Did you guys even look? seriously...

Sounds interesting but it's too muddy for me to judge at this point.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SupaCoolMan2005

BringBackTheHeadbang
Reaction score
man i hate you so much for going to summer slaughter....its not coming to B.C so i cant go:wallbash: i hope you enjoyed necrophagist jerk :ugh:

vgguru39

Reaction score
oh, no i didn't go yet. I just found this on Youtube. I live in Michigan and they aren't coming here till like august. l

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score

the sound quality sucks but there is the new song. Did you guys even look? seriously...

Sounds interesting but it's too muddy for me to judge at this point.

Thanks for posting, your right it is too muddy to hear but that Xiphos 7 looks sexy as hell.:shred:

Didn't their other guitarist use Jackson's at one point, now it looks like he is using an Ibby rg.:eek:

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
^It was his white custom V. Sami never used a Jackson.

He's probably using an RG now because they're using 7 strings on the new album/songs.

windu

Reaction score
Nope. I'm going to the 1st San Antonio show on the 18th. Carnifex, Impending Doom, and 3 other bands will be there as well. I'm kinda buds with Cory from Carnifex so it'll be cool to hang with him again.

i live in corpus, me and some buddys are going to SA thursday

see you there rick! cant fuggin wait, im excited to see conducting from the graves too! there gonna be on the impending doom and carnifex and underneath the gun tour

as well as necrophagist! im not a big fan of darkest hours new crap, but im mad in lvoe with undoing ruin and hiddin hands of a sadist nation, best albums they ever produced.

and i love seeing born of osiris and after the burial live.

im excited the most for the thrash and burn tour, for only 2 bands, veil of maya and perphiry, PERPHIRY IS ACTUALLY GONNA BE IN MY TOWN!!!! i cant wait i wanna shake bulbs hand!

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm going because of that extra tour. PM me your number and we'll grab a beer!

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
i live in corpus, me and some buddys are going to SA thursday

see you there rick! cant fuggin wait, im excited to see conducting from the graves too! there gonna be on the impending doom and carnifex and underneath the gun tour

as well as necrophagist! im not a big fan of darkest hours new crap, but im mad in lvoe with undoing ruin and hiddin hands of a sadist nation, best albums they ever produced.

and i love seeing born of osiris and after the burial live.

im excited the most for the thrash and burn tour, for only 2 bands, veil of maya and perphiry, PERPHIRY IS ACTUALLY GONNA BE IN MY TOWN!!!! i cant wait i wanna shake bulbs hand!

Yea, I can't wait to see Periphery either, I was surprised that they were playing near me as well:hbang:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm pretty stoked about that as well. Thrash and Burn will be in San Antonio as well. I think they play a couple days before my birthday, too.

vgguru39

Reaction score
I agree that the thrash and burn tour only has two bands worth seeing. Veil of Maya and Periphery are gonna be sick.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Oh alright, damn can't believe I mistook that for a Jackson :nuts: EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

EpicFail02.jpg

WhitechapelCS

Alpha Incipient
Reaction score
I beleive the reason they didnt play any songs is because each band had to cut there set short, so Nec only played about 5 songs and none of them were new.
I wish they played that though it sounds like a total improvement

*Drool*

Gain_Junkie93

Can't handle 7's.
Reaction score
I'm going the 16th for the orlando date. I'm so psyched I've even made a playlist with songs from every band on the tour which I've been listening to. Necrophagist is just going to be sick I know it.

zombietime

Reaction score
He is so awesome haha. He went on a rant about god before they played jesus wept and it was just great. I agree that the new suffo is more groovy.

Yah he went off on the church how they steal from us and don't give us shit in return. With the money baskets, the donation letters, etc... shit was funny.

:hbang:

')