Summer Slaughter Tour

• Thread starter Q247
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GiveUpGuitar

Give Up the Goods!
Reaction score
Just found out I have some interviews planned with some awesome dudes on the tour. Some SSORG favorites, I must say. I'll keep you guys posted.

Until then, check out the media company I work with:
http://facebook.com/washedupmedia

Interviews with Dillinger Escape Plan, The Contortionist, Shadows Fall, Within the Ruins, and much more!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Did anybody catch Dillingers set list, I'm not terribly familiar with there entire catalogue but what I heard I fucking loved the shit out of :lol:

Oh an if anyone is on the fence about going, DO IT. Dillinger put on the best stage show I've ever seen and Ben Wienman is a god damn animal on stage.

MartinMTL

Reaction score
Prancer
Farewell Mona Lisa
Milk Lizard
43% Burnt
Panasonic Youth
Room Full of Eyes
Hero of the Soviet Union
Nothing's Funny
One of Us is the Killer
Crossburner
Good Neighbour
When I lost My Bet
Sunshine the Werewolf

That was the setlist in Montreal. Apparently. As I remember that should be correct, though I am not very familiar with the newest album. Amazing show however, To be honest, there wasn't really one band I was disappointed with.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Has this been selling out in y'all's cities? The Denver show is on payday so I can't get my ticket til the day of

')