Sunn O))) 412L 8ohm

• Thread starter m3ta1head
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

m3ta1head

Contributor
Reaction score
i'll buy it if you ship it. Im in NOR CAL. I will happily pay for shipping

Like I said before, I would love to ship it out to you if I could but I am absolutely nowhere near Wisconsin. My dad is flying back into WI in a couple of weeks-I can ask him if he is willing to ship it out. In that case, I would just have him take it to fedex and let them do the packaging and shipping. If you're still interested and you can cover the cost of packaging+shipping, drop me a PM.

NecriteIstKrieg

Reaction score
Like I said before, I would love to ship it out to you if I could but I am absolutely nowhere near Wisconsin. My dad is flying back into WI in a couple of weeks-I can ask him if he is willing to ship it out. In that case, I would just have him take it to fedex and let them do the packaging and shipping. If you're still interested and you can cover the cost of packaging+shipping, drop me a PM.

when did you tell me you would ship it? also I live in norther california not Wisconsin? perhaps you're thinking of the wrong person

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Have your mom take it to a UPS Store, or similar, to be packaged up. It'll cost more, but you can charge that to the buyer.

m3ta1head

Contributor
Reaction score
bump, my dad said he is OK with shipping it out. I sent you another PM NecriteIstKrieg, dunno if you got it or not, but PM me back with your zip and I'll get you a shipping quote.

')