Super Bass Double Keytar Performance Demo

• Thread starter Seamless
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
Fuck me that was amazing to watch, that is bloody brilliant mate!

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Awesome. You seem to be really good at bass, so if you get board of that I'd recommend looking for a keyboardist instead!

guitareben

Reaction score
So it was really cool and awesome... and then you started playing the keyboards on the bass and it turned mega uber insane!!!! I looovvvvveeee it!!!! I would seriously consider modding a guitar to be able to do that (If i had the money :eek: )

Seamless

Reaction score
I think a setup like this would actually work out way better for a guitar (at least for metal). It would be easier to tap and hold chords for one. On the bass I have super epic major compression running as well as lower than probably good action setup so that I can tap the bass and have the tone hold while I do keyboard solos.

On a guitar you could also do cool stuff like a synchronized lead with the keyboard and tapping harmony with the guitar :D

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
I forgot what forum I was in and entered this thread expecting to see you strapping two keytars like Michael Angelo Batio whilst covering Nicki Minaj. My anus was not prepared.

')