Super Hot 7 String Schecter (Japan only)!

• Thread starter mickytee
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
I've seen bunches of people who can't stand 24 fret guitars because of the neck pup.

Quite the common complaint.

Andrew_B

Reaction score
hmm not bad....

whats with the two strap buttons on the butt end?

EliNoPants

Reaction score
nice, not my thing really, but for being another superstrat, it's pretty nice looking

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think its a bit "meh" and also can we ditch the ALL CAPS HC style thread titles? :squint:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Anyone else think it's reminiscent of the newer Universes?

The Japanese made Schecter's aren't imported to the US because the designs are based on the ones from when Tom Anderson worked for Schecter. Now that he started Anderson guitars in the US, it would be copyright infringement to sell his designs here.

Bumskull

Reaction score
looks like an inflated jem w/o the handle thingy. I expect it'll cost about the same as an inflated jem :(

Fred

Reaction score
Urgh... If it weren't for the top, that looks like every single starter guitar in existence, especially with that headstock logo. The kind you generally get a free amp with...

Asgard222

Reaction score
Here`s a signature 7 string Schecter from a guy named Shinichi Kobayashi. Not as great as the first one but I kinda like it:cool:.

guitar.jpg

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen bunches of people who can't stand 24 fret guitars because of the neck pup.

Quite the common complaint.

and I bet 99% of those people couldn't hear any difference whatsoever between a 22 and 24 fret guitar with the same setup

')