Superior 2.0 Sound Library?

Killian

Reaction score
I just got superior 2.0 about a week ago, and shortly after I found out that the drum library only consisted of of mostly GMS drums... :-/ Slightly disappointed I have been searching for a way to get the DFHS sounds in my library. I don't know if this is even possible considering DFHS is discontinued, and Its not that I'm not satisfied with the program itself, I just would like the sound option.

Any input is needed.
Thank you

I can tell by the lack of responses that this is an ill equipt question... So let me try another! Would it pretty much be the same thing as DFHS if I bought the Drums from Hell Expansion pack and used it in S2.0?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Santuzzo

Reaction score
If you want to use SD2.0 mainly for Metla, I'd suggest you buy the Metal Foundry add-on!:yesway:
It sounds GREAT!
I myself have only used presets so far, since I still gotta learn how to process a kit properly, but those presets do sound great!

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
SD2.0 can sound great for metal, it's just how you mix the drums. Of course metal foundry as has already been mentioned, would be even better

')