Survey :The Effects of Drum Sample Replacement on the Listener

isispelican

Reaction score
Hi, I am conducting a research about the effects that drum sample replacement has on the listener and I would very much appreciate your participation and any other input and critique about the survey and the subject in general. I am approaching it more from an artistic / personal taste point of view, rather than when you would use samples to fix bad takes and source tones. It's not limited to engineers or musicians. Thanks!

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/FK7C8/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Took the survey. No answers at the end? Could you PM me the correct answers? I agonized over those clips quite a bit, because the differences were subtle for me on some of the questions.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I get the impression that I was able to pick out which one of the tracks was 100% raw most of the time, but the other two were hard to separate. Something about the way the tracks were produced made the differences pretty subtle.

isispelican

Reaction score
Thanks for participating guys! I'll make sure to let you know the results and which was which in a couple of weeks!

')