Sutrah - Dunes (2017)

• Thread starter Unknown Doodl3.2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
My band and I have just announced our first full length with a new single. Check it out and let us know your thoughts :)

http://sutrahmetal.bandcamp.com/album/dunes

FFO of Lykathea Aflame, Augury, Ulcerate, Martyr etc...

21222456_10155203188303558_729933612_o_zpsw0epubpy.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
I'm gonna check this out in a little bit here on my break.

Elvenfris is one of my all-time favorite death metal albums ever made by anyone. I remember when I was a teenager Lykathea Aflame changed their name to Lykathe and did a new version of ... what was it? To Give? and I really believed they were going to make more music... God I wish they had... but oh well. At least they left the perfection that is Elvenefris untarnished.

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
Preordered! :fever:

Thanks a lot! :)

Elvenfris is one of my all-time favorite death metal albums ever made by anyone. I remember when I was a teenager Lykathea Aflame changed their name to Lykathe and did a new version of ... what was it? To Give? and I really believed they were going to make more music... God I wish they had... but oh well. At least they left the perfection that is Elvenefris untarnished.

Likewise, Elvenefris is one of my biggest influences, binged on that album hardcore for a couple years back when I was in high school and college. They don't play anymore because from what I gathered the drummer Tom Corn has a neurological disability affecting one of his feet so drumming is pretty much impossible... :/

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Hey I just had a listen, you guys totally nailed that sound. Excellent work!

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
For some reason haven'T figured out how to edit the main post so I can fix the issue with the pic but here it is again...

BTW we are still looking for a drummer!

21222456_10155203188303558_729933612_o_zpsvsiwwouc_1.jpg

')