Sweet 7 on ebay

• Thread starter Tristoner7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like it better if it had like 25 frets or something. :lol: It's like bridge-pickup-pickup-frets, there's no space..... gah.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

God Hand Apostle

Tin Foil Central
Reaction score
The videos are of the original owner, Marshall Harrison, and are taken from his website. The person selling the guitar bought it off Marshall when he ebayed it 2 years ago when I lost the auction....:rant:

So, I emailed the seller asking the reserve....He wants double what he payed for it 2 years ago, and he took out the Duncans...:nuts:

Basically, if I were to order a copy from GMW, it would cost $100 more than his reserve...and actually, since he is charging $70 for shipping...I'll call it a wash. :rolleyes:

So thats all for me folks, I will not be making this purchase...:mad:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
FWIW, the top four scalloped frets on a Jem are supposed to do something about the loss in sustain after the neck joint meets the body on an old-style neck joint, and evidently they do, somehow, help. On the newer AANJ jems, they're just sort of a historical carryover.

Last I saw MH (years ago) he was sort of a technical mastermind who played with almost nothing in the way of feel - mind-boggling chops, but little you could call phrasing. He's since stepped back from shred metal and gone a bit more fusion-y it seems, and his prhasing has improved worlds. Cool. :D

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
WOW!!
That's the guitar, i like it a lot, but with the painted neck don't. it gets very sticky when you have your hands wet.
But for the other, its a killer guitar.

IBANEZDIEHARD

I Rule Anti-Solos
Reaction score
jarrydn said:
Wait a minute...Lo-TRS???

:/

why you would make suck a quality guitar and then cheapen it with the TRS is beyond me

but with the first 20 frets being scollaped that turns me off it straight away

WHY is it that I see more sevenstrings with scollaped frets than I do six strings? i have seen atleast 10 or more high end MIJ IBANEZ 7's with full board scollaps.:wallbash:

i remember that nice J-custom 7 that was on ebay that would have sold for way more if the frets were full

')