Sweet Brian Moore

Justin Bailey

Reaction score
Never played a Brian Moore, but I always liked the way they looked and the features of the, plus I've heard great things, anyways, found this seven on ebay. Never seen a brian moore seven... the top is pure sex!

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

here's the auction, Brian Moore C557 7 String - USA made - eBay (item 230217440096 end time Feb-03-08 12:10:43 PST)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drawnQ

Reaction score
that guitar looks amazing, just not digging the bridge though.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
I know the seller, he has a few Brian Moore 7's ( a real nice blue quilt that looks like my GMW that I almost traded him for).
He's a good guy too so feel confident if you're going to deal with him.
Frets on these are Medium jumbos, (that's why it's not in my living room :lol: )

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
he wanted to trade me this one for my GMW but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Sweet looking 7 though:hbang:
DSC00530.jpg

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
That looks nice. I would be tempted if it had an ebony or maple board.

BigM555

I SS.org Salute You!
Contributor
Reaction score
Brian Moore's are seriously sexy and were one of the early "boutique" shredder offerings out there. I gassed over them for years.....until i actually played a few.

I was looking for a high end superstrat style guitar and thought that a BM would be perfect. At the time I was quite used to the neck on my JEM. I found all the necks on the BM's I tried were like baseball bats. Just couldn't bring myself to do it. :shrug:

Sure do look sweet though.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know the seller, he has a few Brian Moore 7's ( a real nice blue quilt that looks like my GMW that I almost traded him for).
He's a good guy too so feel confident if you're going to deal with him.
Frets on these are Medium jumbos, (that's why it's not in my living room :lol: )

Yeah, Wayne's good people - I've known him for years. He goes through more gear than Zimbloth!