Swirled Parker Nitefly M RG Custom Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb91

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This is a 2002 (pre-washburn) Nitefly M that the owner before me purchased new and immediately sent to Herc Fede to have swirled and have a few body mods done. He couldnt afford to pay for the customizations so i bought it from him and Herc sent it straight to me. The mods include: custom designed monkey grip, shaved heel for better upper fret access, reshaped horns to look/feel pretty much exactly like an Ibanez RG. I know there are a lot of Ibanez fans on here and a lot of Parker fans. I also know that many people dont like the Parker horns and complain about them digging into their chest. Ive never had that issue, but on this guitar that has been resolved. The pickups currently in it are dimarzio/ibz which ive been told come out of j-customs and sound like paf pros. All i know is that this guitar sounds amazing, and yes, the Nitefly M has mahogany body AND neck. Currently the piezos are unattached but can easily be re-attached by any decent luthier/parker authorized repairman for almost nothing. This guitar was sent to Herc Fede new and in the 6 years that I've owned it I have literally put less than 2 hours on it. Never gigged. Sounds crazy i know, but I own 9 Parkers and never play it. If you have wanted a swirled Parker, here is your chance without the long wait from Herc and with a swirl you already know came out killer. At first I wasn't crazy about the reshaped horns but it grows on you and the guitar looks amazing in person. The reason why I purchased it initially was because my favorite thing about Parkers is that they play 100x better than anything else, so that was more important to me than the horn shape being different. This guitar is killer. It sounds, feels, plays and balances awesome. The sound is slightly different than a regular Nitefly M with the Dimarzio/ibz pickups, its got a little more sparkle and complexity while sounding huge. It is 100% Parker pre-washburn quality and the mods are top notch since they were done by the one and only Herc Fede. If you love Ibanez and Parker, you have just found your dream guitar.

Modifications (if any): See above

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Nitefly M Gigbag

Location (City,State or City,Country): Millis, MA

Contact Info (No Phone #s) jonah(dot)burstein(at)gmail(dot)com

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Chagall296 on ebay

Pictures:
Please just check out my ebay listing: Parker Nitefly M Fly Custom Herc Fede Swirl Jem Vai WOW - eBay (item 260371415977 end time Mar-10-09 17:21:13 PDT)

Price/Gear/Guitar Wanted: VHT sig:x or UL100, Bogners, Oranges. If you want to just straight up buy it from me, I am looking for reasonable offers or you can just bid on ebay. Other offers considered, if you are interested just talk to me, cant hurt to run something by me.

Thanks!

JB

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')