SYL Bass Drops

• Thread starter Jacobine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jacobine

Reaction score
Hear the bass drops in Love?
How did they do that and how can i do it in cubase?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jarrhead

Reaction score
You can also just use a sine wave at the note the breakdown starts on and have it last like five seconds. Pitch shift it down quickly. (The note does not end when you want the drop the end. It simply is pitch shifted below audible range to rumble a little bit more)

Jacobine

Reaction score
You can also just use a sine wave at the note the breakdown starts on and have it last like five seconds. Pitch shift it down quickly. (The note does not end when you want the drop the end. It simply is pitch shifted below audible range to rumble a little bit more)

ok got it. thanks brozz

aturaya

Reaction score
If you want an example of the sine wave thing, I do that in this thread..

Make a new audio track, record two or three bars of blank sound, then open up that little sound clip and go to audio -> plugins -> test generator and generate a sine wave in key with your breakdown. Like, mine's in drop C so my sine waves are at 32.70 Hz. Then just select it all and do select process -> fade out and set the fade however you want.

jarrhead

Reaction score
Also if you have a synth like FL Studio's 3xOsc, where the default setting is a sine wave, just hit a C note. ;)

')