Synthetic Breed

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
This is one of the most tight, aggressive and technical metal band I have ever heard :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Just incredible :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Better check out the myspace to get the full effect of what I'm talking about....

Synthetic Breed on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

http://www.syntheticbreed.com/

SYNTHETIC BREED : Formed in Melbourne , Australia 2001

THE MUSIC:
Synthetic Breed's music, which the band refers to as CYBER METAL, is the brain child of Vincent Zylstra. At its core are aggressive guitar and drum based songs using non standard time signatures and poly-rhythms.

CYBER-METAL:
The concept of cyber-metal alludes to mankind's identity becoming ever more intertwined into the fabric of the machine it has created, increasingly losing its humanity in that process.

BIOGRAPHY
Pre-History:
While some of the songs still played today originated in the days before the name Synthetic Breed was coined (eg. Cybernetics and Neuro Connectivity ), the band really became the entity it is today after Reza Nasseri (ex Bind ) and Jonas Bahlo (ex Universal Workshop , Mudfat , Radiodirt ) joined the line up in 2001 and 2002 respectively. Due to the lack of a suitably dedicated drummer or vocalist it was not until the 13 th of June 2003 that Synthetic Breed appeared live, and even then it was with a drum machine. Synthetic Breed were supporting Animism , Apocolypse.com and Tribal Clown at the Arthouse, Melbourne , Australia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

snuif09

Reaction score
yea ive heard of them before in my desprate search of fear factory likish bands they dont really sound like em but it rocks =)

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
actually it does has this ff thingy but then harder and stronger I FUCKING LOVE IT

Yeah I was going to say that on your previous post, to me synthetic Breed is much more brutal and if you compare the playing to the new fear factory's, Synthetic Breed is way far ahead technically IMO :yesway:

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
This is some good shit, I can hear the FF influence but these guys are definitely more brutal. Is that a Loomis sig in there, I believe so.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
I think they only play on 6 string baritones....

I dont know the brand, going to check maybe more evidence on the pictures....

EDIT: cant find clear pics :shrug:

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember those guys :hbang:
Somebody posted 'em in my futuristic metal thread and since then it's on my playlist :yesway:
And yeah, it's a loomis :shred:

vontetzianos

Reaction score
Awesome band. Thanks for sharing.

I think they only play on 6 string baritones....

I dont know the brand, going to check maybe more evidence on the pictures....

EDIT: cant find clear pics :shrug:

From the vid, it looks like their playing an ESP (dunno which one) and a Loomis. Check 1:04 of the first vid.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
it reminds me of Fear Factory for some reason....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THANKS HUF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub:

EDIT: Scratch what I've said, this is Fear Factory 2 !!!!

:jumpsinexcitementwhileheadbangingverociouslyomfg:

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
Not really my thing, but does anybody else think the singer sounds and looks a bit like Rob Flynn?:scratch:. IMO they sound more like a combination of a few influences (mainly Mesh, FF) rather than a unique sound of their own.

SupaCoolMan2005

BringBackTheHeadbang
Reaction score
Nice find huf..they are pretty god damn brutal i like how it slows down a little bit then goes fucking nuts..Very nice find:hbang:

')