SYSTEMS' "TERRASOMNIUM" EP 'Math/Tech/Prog/Female-Vocals

Tannerssystem

Reaction score
Systems

Please enjoy this free EP courtesy of us at the Systems base and our producer Navene-K(AAL, Fleshwrought, Animosity)

Systems is:
Vocals- C. Crabb
Guitar- T. Fullerton
Guitar- M. Willie
Drums- D. Barnett

:shred:

262629_567162069966245_358864246_n.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Krullnar

Reaction score
Are we not allowed to rock out in the future, is that why you guys came back?

Mystheria part @ 1:40 is spectacular.

Tannerssystem

Reaction score
Thanks for the imput @krullnar! We indeed have broke the time space continuum. The cosmos has a universal freeze every 3 years for a duration of one month, if time can even be conceived as a line anymore. During the "freeze" everything stops in motion, it could happen after you start this sentence and end before you're finished. During this time we experience true Terrasomnium. :p -T

Seikilos

Reaction score
I didn't even realize the female-ness in the vocals haha! I posted that same link to a facebook group for my local musicians to listen to and they all said that if the new BOO album sucks then this is like a failsafe album for them. it's that good dude!

Tannerssystem

Reaction score
Failsafe for the end of the world dog! We really appreciate the feedback and there really isn't a better way to support "Terrasomnium" besides sharing it by word of mouth, so we owe you and anyone else who has done so, greatly for that! Thanks -Tanner

Colbear

Reaction score
Only one track in so far, but...this is SUPER well done. Great playing and writing. I normally don't listen to this kind of stuff but you have captured my attention haha!

PrincessParis

Reaction score
Roadrunner needs to get on this shit! Seriously, a quantum leap in composition, sound and style. I would say there should be more bands like this but, that would make for a less dramatic infatuation by me. A true "rare find". You guys defy the boundaries of modern progressive metal. And it is for that I say we'll done.

-Xoxo MetalPrincess

Tannerssystem

Reaction score
@MetalPrincess Thank you so much! The feedback we're getting from this album keeps getting better and better. And for that we thank you. At the end of day one, Terrasomnium has been ranked in the top best-selling metal bands on bandcamp. And it's FREE! Music to our ears:) -Tanner

Discover | Bandcamp