T.R.A.M. - Tosin Abasi side project

RubenBernges

Reaction score
When I first heard about it I was really excited, but seeing those live videos has unfortunately made me somewhat less excited :ugh:

I'm going to buy it anyway since it has Tosin Abasi in it, and hopefully it'll turn out to be much more interesting than I am expecting at the moment

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^sadly, this.

on a related note, tosin just sold his lundgren m8s for a steal on facebook, and i missed out on it by what couldnt have been more than minutes. im gonna go drink now.

Dear god please tell me that doesn't mean he's putting EMGs in that gorgeous burl semi-hollow :ugh:

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
Dear god please tell me that doesn't mean he's putting EMGs in that gorgeous burl semi-hollow :ugh:

he mentioned that he had an "extra" dimarzio prototype 8 string pickup that he could sell me as consolation, so maybe that's what's going in. I doubt he'll put emgs in it though, since it's Piezo equiped and I just dont see those two mixing well. Ive never seen it done before, at least, and I'd have to assume its because the two sounds wouldnt mix well in the same instrument. but who knows? only thing Im concerned with at the moment is this release, its supposedly 24 hours away and NO ONE knows what the deal is :lol:

Nick Lang

Reaction score
Me and about 10 of my friends who have been closely following this band will be beyond disappointed if this doesn't get released tomorrow. Expecting the worst and hoping for the best is all we can really do at this point although i am curious as to why neither Tosin or Javier has put to rest these rumors and told us if it will be released or not..

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
This is like the worst promotion campaign I've seen for a signed band. :lol: I mean at least release a single song guys!

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Well, as far as i've seen so far today, it's still not released :squint:
I searched Amazon as well and it says the Release Date is "June 28, 2011", but there are no sound clips, no track listing, and no album art :spock:
I'm confused as to why there hasn't been even a small amount of promotion for this, especially since they're signed to Sumerian and they seem to do a good amount of promo for their bands.

Nick Lang

Reaction score
xiphos i looked at his facebook page and could not find the above mentioned post you spoke of. However on his twitter page i saw that he was mixing "AAL" not T.R.A.M. I have little to no hope as of this point but at least this is a brighter situation than what you had previously led me to believe.

Blasphemer

Bird Law expert
Reaction score
Why would they say it was going to be released today, and then it wasnt? I was SOOOOOPER pumped for this album!

crying-work-dammit.jpg

RubenBernges

Reaction score
Why would they say it was going to be released today, and then it wasnt? I was SOOOOOPER pumped for this album!

The question is, why don't they give any information on it? It's not like it would be hard for them to post about it on Facebook or anywhere else. Tosin even posted pics of his new guitar today, he could have dropped a message in this thread.. I'm not angry, I mean, they probably have their reasons as well, but they could at least officially tell us that the album's delayed.

Steve08

Reaction score
"
Whats up everyone, Javier Reyes here. So I guess everyone figured out the T.R.A.M. album did not come out today. Unfortunately we had to push back the release because we had to do some re-tracking. We want everything to sound perfect so needed to make these necessary changes. We will announce a new release date shortly. Thanks again everyone for supporting."

Taken directly from their FB.

Shaunheiser

Reaction score
I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't announce anything until the release day. Surely, they knew about the delay sooner than today.

Steve08

Reaction score
Eh, it is what it is. At least they made an announcement rather than leaving everyone in the dark.

Latest posts

')