T.R.A.M. - Tosin Abasi side project

OlisDead

Reaction score
"Whats up everyone, Javier Reyes here. So I guess everyone figured out the T.R.A.M. album did not come out today. Unfortunately we had to push back the release because we had to do some re-tracking. We want everything to sound perfect so needed to make these necessary changes. We will announce a new release date shortly. Thanks again everyone for supporting."

On their facebook page.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
"Whats up everyone, Javier Reyes here. So I guess everyone figured out the T.R.A.M. album did not come out today. Unfortunately we had to push back the release because we had to do some re-tracking. We want everything to sound perfect so needed to make these necessary changes. We will announce a new release date shortly. Thanks again everyone for supporting."

On their facebook page.

You're late dude. :p

I'm really looking forward for this album. I'm glad they didn't hesitate with it.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
How do you even manage that? I mean I would've thought by release day you'd have CDs pressed, everything finalised etc and it'd be too late to go back and re-track things. Unless they're planning a digital only release. I don't know.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
About an hour ago, they posted this on facebook!

"Gonna be posting a song soon y'all! Sometime this weekend!"

I AM EXCITE. :yesway:

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Apparently the word now is that a song will be released this week. I'm not getting my hopes up anymore :squint:
I'm still gonna keep an eye out, but my excitedness has died down a lot :ugh:

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
sick of waiting. Do you guys think he would randomly play a song or two from the TRAM project on their tour? Its essentially the same people.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I hope this doesn't end up being the Duke Nukem Forever of music.

Duelbart

Reaction score
That cover o_O

It has a more metal vibe to it than I expected, but I like it! My hunger has not been satisfied :)

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
Not bad. Looove the album cover. TBH, i think they would def benefit from a bass player. It would add a nice layer to the sound.

ScottyB724

Reaction score
That was sick. Worth the wait for me, but I agree that adding a bass player would only help their sound improve.

')