T.R.A.M. - Tosin Abasi side project

nojyeloot

Reaction score
Hah! Just googled it, and came up with a few results on various sites that have it for preorder, to be released on the 31st. Can't wait.

Link

+1 good find
clapping.gif

What sucks, is there's basically been no promotion other than word of mouth for this release. It's been pretty tight lipped.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, this is awesome news! I'm excited for this one :)

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
so yeah, i just purchased what i think to be a TRAM record, any chance it's a fake link? Sumerian says it isnt to be released until June 28th, not May 31st.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
so yeah, i just purchased what i think to be a TRAM record, any chance it's a fake link? Sumerian says it isnt to be released until June 28th, not May 31st.

If that's true then the date was moved back, as everywhere (including an interview with the band IIRC) has it as May 31st :2c:

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score

Someone posted that on TRAM's Facebook, I haven't seen it anywhere else, though. Where'd you get this date from?

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Someone posted that on TRAM's Facebook, I haven't seen it anywhere else, though. Where'd you get this date from?

IIRC they said end of may in the interview posted earlier in this thread and Amazon has had it up with that date since at least 4/17 when I posted about it :lol: I think CD Universe has it up as 5/31 too.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
They need to release a god damn teaser or something. I don't understand why they're not trying to generate a bit more hype for this project seeing as it is being released so soon.

LadyKiller

Last Tough Guy
Reaction score
Do you guys know about the axact release date. facebook said June 28th. now the same page says "this summer". On the sumerian page I cannot find any information about the band.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
It was tomorrow, now changed apparantly. Fuck salt :(

I was so excited as well, I checked yesterday to get ready for it. Seeing if they had a website up with a store or something, but nothing.

Dunloper

Reaction score
I'm way too pumped for this. :scream:

Only thing that's a downer for me is they don't have a pianist.

Maybe on their next release?

Skyblue

Reaction score
Aren't they going to release anything? some teasers? It doesn't feel like they're even trying to promote it...

')