FS T: Seventh Circle Audio Preamps (7 API + 1 Neve)

• Thread starter MatrixClaw
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sold
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
The absolute best sounding mic preamps you'll find anywhere close to this price. Comes loaded with (6) A12b, (1) A12 and (1) N72 preamps. These are super high quality clones of the API 512 and Neve 1072. The A12 is the same as the A12b, with the exception of it having a modular opamp which can be swapped (currently has the same SC25 that is built into the board of the A12b, so they are identical). The N72's trim pot is wired as a full gain control, while the A12s are wired as gain trim controls.

These SCA pres sound freaking AMAZING, but I haven't had anytime to record in several years and I know someone could use these better than me. Don't want to let these go because there's no way I could replace them later with something as good sounding, but I don't really see myself needing 8 channels again anytime soon and I hate just seeing them unused.

Modifications (if any):
Replaced the lame stock knobs with some prettier ones!

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Includes power cable

Location (City,State or City,Country):
Phoenix, AZ

International OK? :
Sure, will ship at buyer's expense

Contact Info (No Phone #s):
PM here

References (eBay or other forum userid):
Tons in my signature

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
$2600 shipped. Would consider trades for guitars, amps or a nice electric drum set.

Pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/5wGzZ40

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')