T.V. shows you've been watching

• Thread starter pushpull7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Nothing is more dull than Roman Reigns.

Except maybe watching grass grow or paint dry.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
I'm watching The Watcher, in e2 now and I'm a bit disappointed in them missing some Very Obvious clues on where to look. Clues in writing. There's some other silliness going on with the characters as well.

Oh shit this got memetic.

Last edited:

spudmunkey

Reaction score
If Defending Jacob was a plotline of Law & Order, it could have been 1 episode instead of 8, and I'm not sure we would have missed anything.

Why did I wait until now to watch Dark Matter?

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
This trailer dropped online day or 2 ago

It's another spin off series tbh that no one was asking for, but the trailer looks OK to good, if they really lean in to the horror side in the series then it could be pretty good

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I'm so close to being done with Modern Family, like, a third of the way thru the final season, incredibly ready to be done with it and never have to go back

Noisy Humbucker

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
If anyone has even an ounce of interest in “Clarkson’s Farm” on Amazon, I can’t recommend it enough.

manu80

Reaction score
just finished the new season of The Bear.
Really enjoyed the first 2, good story, pace, characters etc but this season is a big let down.

Nothing important happens, Carmy is becoming a dick (there are reason but the change of tone is radical and brutal), dialogues are basic or not funny( the fak brothers' dialogues....is it supposed to be funny ? some lines are just "yeah, cool, i don't know, well, maybe...." all that back and forth....

Just loved the First episode, as it's very cotemplative, the editing is really good, the 6 about Tina and the last one, full of tension. The rest...just some fill in....
Hope season 4 will be better...

Last edited:

Demiurge

Reaction score
^ There was that mini-plot about Marcus learning about "legerdemain" which kind of feels like a meta-joke about the season: some sleight-of-hand, some misdirection, and abra-cadabra the audience applauds as nothing happens. There were some good moments throughout, but being a character-driven show doesn't absolve the need to move some plot forward.

')