T.V. shows you've been watching

• Thread starter pushpull7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I stuck with it, and massively enjoyed it, particularly the later seasons. I vote "stick with it".
I like the characters a lot so far. It definitely has potential. The first few episodes didn't have a lot of actual space in them, but it's picking up in the last two episodes I've watched.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Back to the Bear, anyone else see how fucking similar Richie looks to Paul Gilbert? I swear they're cousins (hah).

manu80

Reaction score
I loved his arc in season 2, how he evolves. You'll see, nobody really evolves in S3 except Natalie.
Reminded me of GOT S6 I guess (IIRC ?) where nothing major happened and it looked like a teaser for the next season...

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Now that I'm done with Stranger Things (watched all 4 seasons twice), I've been watching Cobra Kai. It's not too bad. :yesway:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Now that I'm done with Stranger Things (watched all 4 seasons twice), I've been watching Cobra Kai. It's not too bad. :yesway:

It's better than it had any right to be given the premise, although later parts do get VERY 'old school musical'-esque but with karate instead of street gangs; the phrase "everybody was kung fu fighting" is quite appropriate, but it's so obviously not how any teens treat karate that it stands out as odd.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
It's better than it had any right to be given the premise, although later parts do get VERY 'old school musical'-esque but with karate instead of street gangs; the phrase "everybody was kung fu fighting" is quite appropriate, but it's so obviously not how any teens treat karate that it stands out as odd.
It's kinda unfortunate Mr. Miyagi has passed and not on the show. Cool that they do show old clips of thim though. :yesway:

')