T.V. shows you've been watching

• Thread starter pushpull7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SlowTopic539

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
the only show i've been watching for the past few months is South Park. I just got to season 20 today and i started watching from season 1 like 2 months ago.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I stopped watching once PC Principal came in and they serialized the whole thing; it was more fun when it was disconnected and if they wanted to carry things over, they could, but not that they HAD to.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I've been watching The Bad Batch to clean the bad taste from The Acolyte out of my mouth and it's quite good for a show clearly marketed toward children. After I wrap that up I'll probably cancel my Disney subscription until the next season of Andor comes out.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Finished up Umbrella Academy on Friday and really enjoyed it. Overall I loved the show for it's goofy humour and it was a really fun watch, even when some dialogue or acting doesn't quite land. Pretty satisfying ending to the series and I'm glad they got to tell a full story and avoid getting nuked by Netflix.

SlowTopic539

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Finished up Umbrella Academy on Friday and really enjoyed it. Overall I loved the show for it's goofy humour and it was a really fun watch, even when some dialogue or acting doesn't quite land. Pretty satisfying ending to the series and I'm glad they got to tell a full story and avoid getting nuked by Netflix.
omg same! i absolutely loved umbrella academy. i finished it a few days after the new season came out.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Finished up House of the Dragon S2. Outside of the last episode I thought it was pretty good.

Started up Kite Man and it's as goofy as it should be for a show following a dipshit who thinks having a kite is a superpower.

')