T.V. shows you've been watching

• Thread starter pushpull7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SlowTopic539

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
the only show i've been watching for the past few months is South Park. I just got to season 20 today and i started watching from season 1 like 2 months ago.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I stopped watching once PC Principal came in and they serialized the whole thing; it was more fun when it was disconnected and if they wanted to carry things over, they could, but not that they HAD to.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I've been watching The Bad Batch to clean the bad taste from The Acolyte out of my mouth and it's quite good for a show clearly marketed toward children. After I wrap that up I'll probably cancel my Disney subscription until the next season of Andor comes out.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Finished up Umbrella Academy on Friday and really enjoyed it. Overall I loved the show for it's goofy humour and it was a really fun watch, even when some dialogue or acting doesn't quite land. Pretty satisfying ending to the series and I'm glad they got to tell a full story and avoid getting nuked by Netflix.

SlowTopic539

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Finished up Umbrella Academy on Friday and really enjoyed it. Overall I loved the show for it's goofy humour and it was a really fun watch, even when some dialogue or acting doesn't quite land. Pretty satisfying ending to the series and I'm glad they got to tell a full story and avoid getting nuked by Netflix.
omg same! i absolutely loved umbrella academy. i finished it a few days after the new season came out.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
We just started watching Call The Midwife.....not a bad show at all actually. :yesway:

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Finished up House of the Dragon S2. Outside of the last episode I thought it was pretty good.

Started up Kite Man and it's as goofy as it should be for a show following a dipshit who thinks having a kite is a superpower.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted already but The Acolyte has not been renewed for a 2nd season due to poor viewing figures for the finale apparently

Tho I wasn't a huge fan of the series I do agree with this article on Empire online that this is bad news for any future Star Wars shows being greenlit that does not already have a built in fan base or pull - ie relating to someone or thing from the Skywalker saga. To stop Star Wars becoming stagnant we actually need more shows like The Acolyte, not less

The Acolyte Deserved A Season 2 – And Star Wars Will Be Poorer Without It

The Monster With .

Death row; water buffalo
Reaction score
We just started watching Call The Midwife.....not a bad show at all actually. :yesway:
I've been curious about this one in the past. I think we tried watching an episode, but either we didn't finish it or it didn't grab us at that time. I was probably just in a bad mood. I'll have to give it another try.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Quaint rural British comedy drama is one of the UK's best exports, along with mockney east end gangster shenanigans.
Can't go wrong with Doc Martin or Call the Midwife though

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Bit of a triple A* release day today on Prime & Netflix for big budget TV shows - Rings of Power s2 eps1 to 3, Kaos & Terminator Zero on Netflix
Looking fwd to all three tbh, but especially Kaos (sucker for Greek Myths) and Rings of Power

')