Taser'd

• Thread starter soundgardener75
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mexi

Reaction score
what ever happened to the good ol police beat down? tasers are widdling away a long standing police tradition

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flint757

Reaction score
It was obvious from his banter he had no intention of complying so tazing him was just to shut him up and get him out. He probably would have kept trying to go through too as "the law doesn't apply to him" :rolleyes:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Lord, what an obnoxious asshole. I cheered when he got tazed. :lol:

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score
That guy... Holy ass, what a douche.:squint:
The police, guardsmen and what not has the rights to defend and maintain local law and regulations. I can get along with him being a douche to the first officer, but he asked for it when he tried to breach court area and using a law, in which he neither followed nor got right in the first place, and refused calm and logical requests.
Also notice that the taser wasn't pulled untill after he tried to push in, and wasn't fired untill after he announced he was still recording.

This case is a good example that most/some policemen in the US are doing their job correctly.

Jontain

Reaction score
Ha, what a fool.

I hate the treat me with respect I deserve even though I wont you with the same respect mentality.

Even though I disagree with some laws I will still treat people upholding that law with the up most respect at all times, its not their job to write the laws but it is their job to enforce them.

Generation of 'I'm entitled to...' makes me rage, bloody sponges.

soundgardener75

Resident Weirdo
Reaction score
Update: I was made aware that Mr. Frisky here belongs to the Idiotology called Freemen of the land, that his FAILsauce even made it to that wiki page. Upon reading that... WTF?:nuts::spock::ugh:

:lol:

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
What an obnoxious asshole:lol:

He does have a point though, laws are contractual. However, by staying in a country you are accepting those laws, which means that he is a fool if he thinks that he can stay in the comfort of the United States and not follow any laws of the lands. Ah, I love when idiots gets what is coming to them..

ddtonfire

Reaction score
That video was like great sex, building up slowly with a spectacular climax at the end.
:yesway:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score

He's right you know. A free man isn't subject to most laws.

Gordon_Freeman_by_MasterMegatron_sama.jpg

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I'm all for the fact that the law goes too far sometimes, and should be contested, but if you're going to get all smug and try to use the law to get out of situations or something, make sure it's a valid reason. Otherwise you just look like a douchebag like this guy and undermine the work of those genuinely trying to make the law fairer for people.

texshred777

Reaction score
How about this, even if your rights are being violated-fight it in court. Arguing with an officer is a no win for anyone involved. Especially when these armchair lawers heard something on tv/friend/etc that they believe is gospel. Comply and take your ticket. Resisting only brings further charges and thousands of volts. Good job buddy.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
Ow, that guy hurt my brain. I love how he said the officers were overstepping when he had disregarded their warnings.

soundgardener75

Resident Weirdo
Reaction score
What the heck? I was told again that someone removed Peterson's name on the Freemen On The Land entry! Who here would wanna bet it was the mom who removed it, followed by Mr. Fail? :lol:

Latest posts

')