Tattooed Carrot's namm pics

• Thread starter D-EJ915
  • Start date
  • Tags
    namm
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
IMG_7004.jpg

tattooedcarrot/NAMM08 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
What a cock tease of a pic set, no 8 string ESP's, no small builder offerings, and not one but two pics of that disgrace of a Silverburst. Keep yur whameees off mah gitarz plz. On second though all the Gibson Custom shop stuff pictured is something below sub-par.

FortePenance

Reaction score
new Duncan single-coil actives? Fuck yeah. I liked the Livewire Metal tones a lot.

D

Desecrated

Some cool finish on some of the guitar, but nothing that stands out pure technically

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
I'm thinking of picking up a Charvel Avenger V and putting the blackout single in the neck whenever they come out, and of course a blackout bridge in there too.

Dayyum. Nice pics! :metal:

the.godfather

Mr. Flibble
Reaction score
Looks like Gibson are putting out some good stuff this year. The carved-top SG's looked pretty sweet to me. And the various Les Pauls with OFR's too. Some of the Schecter stuff looks pretty amazing too. :metal:

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Those are most metal than the impaller :metal:

That Gibson carved SG is the shit!

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
That new Giger Ibby looks great! Also, yay for the Blackouts and that Les Paul with a trem!

I've yet to see pics from the Line6 booth :squint:

Yeah, weren't they supposed to be unveiling some amazing and mind blowing new thing?