Tech 21 Paul Landers (Rammstein) Fly Rig

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
My guess is he's only using a couple of those rectos at a time, and most are backups.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Soya

Poor person
Reaction score
Man reading through my replies from this thread, I don't think I like 2018 me :lol:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
My guess is he's only using a couple of those rectos at a time, and most are backups.

Some of those amps are for the stage volume as well. According to the guys at Kemper, Till doesn't use in-ears, he prefers old-school stage volume.

It's funny though because they (Richard at least) recently moved to kempers, but still use like 5 of them. AND still have several amp heads on hand for the previously-mentioned stage monitoring. Someone did point out that he probably uses so many Kempers (and previously amps) at once because he runs a stereo rig. One preset is labeled "Zeig Dich L" and some are "Zeig Dich R", Zeig Dich being a song on their setlist and the L/R obviously meaning left and right.

61695976_2793947537288218_1732300962065809408_n.jpg

Soya

Poor person
Reaction score
I feel like a couple Axe fx 3s in stereo and a stereo power amp would've been easier but I guess Kemper is a German company.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Never was much interested in PL’s side of things given my Mesa and ESP fanboyism, but this lil bastard sounds pretty nice! Great travel rig.

Spinedriver

Reaction score
Some of those amps are for the stage volume as well. According to the guys at Kemper, Till doesn't use in-ears, he prefers old-school stage volume.

It's funny though because they (Richard at least) recently moved to kempers, but still use like 5 of them. AND still have several amp heads on hand for the previously-mentioned stage monitoring. Someone did point out that he probably uses so many Kempers (and previously amps) at once because he runs a stereo rig. One preset is labeled "Zeig Dich L" and some are "Zeig Dich R", Zeig Dich being a song on their setlist and the L/R obviously meaning left and right.

That's the thing. When you've got pockets stuffed with cash and playing on a stage the size of theirs, why not go 'full rockstar' and get as many amps going at once as your techs can handle. I mean it's PURE ego at this point because any normal human would run one, maybe two per night and just have a couple as backups but that setup is just ridiculous.

Boris_VTR

Reaction score
It must be frustrating Richard that he needs couple of tube amp stacks for his tone yet Paul just dances to the gig with pedal (image being metal zone) :D I exaggerate here (doh :) ) but still :D

Latest posts

')